• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. pixel

Beta Map KF-DeusEx

I certainly wouldn't do it myself, but i have a sort of functional mockup built with KF2 modular meshes.
  2. pixel

Beta Map KF-DeusEx

Necro bumping this thread with a map download and a few screens. The map development is long abandoned, but feel free to give it a go if you're curious.
  3. pixel

PC vault crates not appears after dropping

I think blocks have nothing to do with this bug, since we get the regular drops no problem, it's just vosh crates that disappear.
  4. pixel

WWAUT - Look Sir, DARs

FLCL reference, nice
  5. pixel

WWAUT - Things Are Burning Up

There are a few good looking classic skins for 1911 on workshop
  6. pixel

Husk fireballs push players with it's heat wave, i wonder would we be able to balljump with it.
  7. pixel

Please tell we can dual wield this
  8. pixel

WWAUT - Going forever, and ever, and ever..you get the picture

Well it's holdout, except you walk to the next area instead of teleport.
  9. pixel

Survival, holdout, what's the third one?
  10. pixel

Cheeky Pat is great. Holdout maps - meh, endless - meh, it's a cod zambies thing
  11. pixel

Wwaut - dar 2.0

TWI wouldn't go as far as implementing a new healing mechanics for just one character.
  12. pixel

Wwaut - dar 2.0

I like the idea you went with - free character, some skins unlockable, some skins purchasable. Very clever and player-friendly business decision, i'll surely be buying some skins for the character. I assume head cosmetics would be emotes or other pictures displayed on the head screen. Those feet...
  13. pixel

WWAUT - A New Year, A New Plan

Since there would be no voice acting, i think dar is a safe bet. meh edit: i have the folder too
  14. pixel

u wot m8
  15. pixel

How about KF1 trader for a playable character.
  16. pixel

PC Can't wear glasses / goggles together with the Christmas Ushanka!

You can wait an eternity until TWI sort out cosmetic compatibility or you can wear any accessories together right now with console commands, look up "equip incompatible cosmetics" on steam guides.
  17. pixel

WWAUT - Reading Over The Naughty List

Nice, the beta is like opening Christmas presents early, so tempting. I think it'd be better if it was goofy the entire time, i think dark themes delivered with overly optimistic cartoon voice is as creepy as it can get. Just looked up KF1 gingerfast quotes on youtube to refresh my memory, he...
  18. pixel

WWAUT - Preparing For The Holidays (And You Are Invited!)

Zeds are looking great, but i will miss the Santa bloat (it made sense for a fat zed)
  19. pixel

WWAUT - Preparing for a feast (and trying not to be on the plate)

Point proven, moving goalpost won't do.