• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

RO2 I think I should post this to show off.

For those who are confused, this is 4 shots 4 kills, not 1 shot 4 kills. ;)
  2. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Failed to find default engine.ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use.

When I try to lanch the game, it says: Failed to find default engine.ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use. Force quitting. I just finished downloading the Nov 8th upgrade, and the game won't start for this message. :(
  3. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

F9 Key takes Screenshots, How to shut it down?

I use FRAPS to shoot ingame videos. And its hot key for start and stop recording is F9. However, RO2 seems to have bond F9 to its internal Screenshot key. Each time I press F9 to record video, RO2 captures a screenshot in BMP format, which is very big. All the screenshots are put in \My...
  4. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed!

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed! With equal skilled players, it is tooooo easy for the fascists to win on any map! If this is realistic, then Stalingrad would have been taken by the fascists in 1942.
  5. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Player providing suppression fire should get Team +1 when the enemy gets killed

Player providing suppression fire should get Team +1 when the enemy gets killed by a teammate, even though the suppression fire didn't hit the enemy. This should give RO2's innovation a good use. Who do you think? :rolleyes:
  6. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

PPSh is dulled in close combat!

I'm a PPSh user, I seldom use other weapons in RO1. The beauty used to be a king in close combat, but now it sucks! I once had to clear my magazine to kill a fascist yesterday in the Beta, only in 1 or 2 meters range, with iron sight off. And it can't fight the MP40 in such corner battles...
  7. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Chinese Language Support

Hello Devs! The [RO^CHINA] Community are willing to offer their efforts to help you make the official Chinese Language version of Red Orchestra: HOS. We can do all the translation, and of course, for free! And this will be the most professional translation you can get. If you would like to...
  8. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

About Death in the SP Campaign

For long I have been dreaming about what a singleplayer RO campaign would be like. The most concerned issue is the representation of death. In all the other shooters, the player play as a single soldier who will live to the end of the campaign, taking down most of the enemies. But this should...