• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

RO2 I think I should post this to show off.

No, they rushed into the room, I'm in their front, facing the door. I took them out mostly when they are running, some even run past me but I didn't have the chance to look back, because the front is flooded with fascists. Actually, I took out 9 at this position, but the others' names were not...
  2. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

For those who are confused, this is 4 shots 4 kills, not 1 shot 4 kills. ;) I only managed to 1 shot 2 kills with Mosin Nagant, twice before.
  3. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

For those who are confused, this is 4 shots 4 kills, not 1 shot 4 kills. ;)
  4. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2: The Smoking DP-28 - YouTube
  5. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2: The Mighty DP-28 Machine Gun of the Red Army - YouTube
  6. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2 Mosin Nagant 200M Kill Fast Moving Fascists at 400 PING - YouTube
  7. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2 Mosin Nagant Defends Pavlov's House : Keep an eye on the Fascists Windows - YouTube
  8. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2 Mosin Nagant 200M Kill Fast Moving Fascists at 340 PING Red Orchestra 2 Mosin Nagant 200M Kill Fast Moving Fascists at 340 PING Red Orchestra 2 Mosin Nagant 200M Kill Fast Moving Fascists at 340 PING - YouTube
  9. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Failed to find default engine.ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use.

When I try to lanch the game, it says: Failed to find default engine.ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use. Force quitting. I just finished downloading the Nov 8th upgrade, and the game won't start for this message. :(
  10. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Is this game already dead?!

Man, you ask too much. To me, the best server would be 250-300 ping. And that's the lowest I can get. And I did this in such ping servers: Red Orchestra 2 PPSh-41 Level 50 Fire Mod Switcher Unlocked - YouTube The Mighty PPSh-41 in Red Orchestra 2 [GrainElevator] - YouTube
  11. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Longest PPSH kill.

Mine was only 175m, so far.
  12. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Does anyone use bolt actions any more?

On Spartanovka and FallenFighters, I usually use Mosin Nagant.
  13. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Gameplay Videos

Thanks! ;)
  14. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

PPSh is dulled in close combat!

Red Orchestra 2 PPSh-41 Drum Mag Unlocked AGAIN After Stats Reset - YouTube
  15. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Gameplay Videos

Red Orchestra 2 PPSh-41 Drum Mag Unlocked AGAIN After Stats Reset - YouTube
  16. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

F9 Key takes Screenshots, How to shut it down?

Thanks! I find it in that ini file. So I just need to delete that whole line "Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="shot")"? Or do I need to assign another key to it?
  17. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Because I'm used to F9, and other similar keys were already bond. And since Steam have its F12, RO2's F9 is not necessary now.
  18. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

I use FRAPS to shoot ingame videos. And its hot key for start and stop recording is F9. However, RO2 seems to have bond F9 to its internal Screenshot key. Each time I press F9 to record video, RO2 captures a screenshot in BMP format, which is very big. All the screenshots are put in \My...
  19. [RO^CHINA]*gd1944

Lost Stats? (not reset)

TWB's New Glory, always lose stats. Even after changing map.