• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Gregs2k2

Shoot to pieces

This is a thing in KF Incursion. You can shoot/hack the arm off a zed and use it as a melee weapon (as it's a VR title, so makes sense). However, the zed would still come at you with severed/dripping of blood limbs. It's a very cool feature and hopefully KF3 has something similar.
  2. Gregs2k2

Killing Floor 3 - SI-07 (CYST) Reveal

Puts a whole new meaning to the word "reveal" ;)
  3. Gregs2k2

EDARS Killed KF2 for me, do not add to KF3

Agree with this, ditch the EDARs. It's not that they're not hard to kill, they're just highly annoying. Anything that takes control away from the player (at range, Trapper) is a bad decision in my opinion. The Matriarch boss battle is even more obnoxious when they're spawned in. They also don't...
  4. Gregs2k2

Final Release KF-KF1-BioticsLabExtended

BioticsLabs is one of my all time KF maps. I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks!
  5. Gregs2k2

Does KF3 support Mod development ?

I'd be very surprised if mod support isn't a thing for KF3. Ark: Survival Ascended is fully fledged UE5 and has full, crossplay mod support and works very well.
  6. Gregs2k2

Killing Floor 3 Returns to its Roots

Also the Doshine gun... lol
  7. Gregs2k2

Killing Floor 3 Returns to its Roots

While players are encouraged to wreak chaos on enemies in Killing Floor 3, Wynia and the rest of the team still aimed for a reasonable level of realism in the third game. For example, there will be weapons that “don’t exist in the real world,” but “they’re not sci-fi guns, they’re guns that...
  8. Gregs2k2

Some Thoughts...

Firstly, congrats on the amazing trailer. Cannot wait to see more of KF3. Here are some suggestions, some that you probably had for KF2 but I'll mention them anyway. :) - Crawlers are more dynamic and more of a threat. Give them the ability to crawl on walls and ceilings and be more agile -...
  9. Gregs2k2

Welcome to the new Killing Floor 3 Official Forums

Been a while since I posted on here. Just saw the trailer drop on the Gamescom Opening Night stream. My jaw dropped! It looks amazing, assuming the end parts were actual gameplay footage. Are you guys using UE5 or custom engine? Can't wait to see more! :)
  10. Gregs2k2

Tripwire Interactive

Ah, good times with KF1. One of my top played games on Steam. :)
  11. Gregs2k2

Done

Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands! Congrats though :)
  12. Gregs2k2

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

I've tried them both (through cheeky console commands). Not sold on the Rhinos but the Ion Thruster is a lot of fun. Can see myself investing in that puppy.
  13. Gregs2k2

Videos/Screenshot Section

Here's some high end FleX (w/ 1500 corpses) gameplay. My aim hasn't gotten any better, sadly :( Thanks to MrRobot for the corpse tweaks ;)
  14. Gregs2k2

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update: Back and Kicking Brass Released

Perfect excuse to stoke up KF2 again. ;)
  15. Gregs2k2

RageQuitters - Another gaming website; or is it?

Been a while since I posted in this thread. Here's a PC review of Saber Interactive's World War Z. It ain't half bad!
  16. Gregs2k2

Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta Is Now Live - Build 1069 for Clients and Servers

@MartinMasheen - I have edited your post for readability. No content has been changed, I've merely spaced out the paragraphs and bullet points. :) Reads a lot better now, you make some valid points.
  17. Gregs2k2

A few Questions....

This feature has been in KF2 for a while now, it's currently tied to Support Perk as a passive.
  18. Gregs2k2

Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta Is Now Live - Build 1069 for Clients and Servers

The Dubstep is strong with this release. Loving it, although my HMTech-501 textures are messed up, which i'm told is a known issue. I also like how you've added developer notes to the changelog, to explain the reasoning behind the changes, please make this a thing, going forward, it's very...
  19. Gregs2k2

A few Questions....

Hello TW. Here are some questions; from my own head and from friends/other players: - We have our own KF2 server. The EDARs are so-so popular with the people who play. Does TW have any plans to implement a server side option to disable them? It's quite a sought after feature. - Are you...