• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PiX

NEW Screens

The two clots in the background radioing in backup.
  2. PiX

Level Design Backward Compability

Thanks for the info peeps.
  3. PiX

Level Design Backward Compability

What's the backward compability like in general Ut2004 > UT3?
  4. PiX

Beta Map KF-LerwickWonder-beta1

I am still working on it. :) Life got in the way, that's all. All of the below actually.
  5. PiX

Code [Help]Making ViewShaker that replicates

How would I go about making a ViewShaker that replicates online? Original code: //============================================================================= // ViewShaker: Shakes view of any playercontrollers - amb - rewrote this // within the ShakeRadius...
  6. PiX

Final Map GG-Vortex

Map Name: GG-Vortex Gametype: Gun Game Playable: Yes Pictures: In a few hours. I'm gonna call this final, although subject to small changes via Steam Workshop. Killing Floor's first randomly generated map. Two planes of 12 "rooms" each that are randomly set on start of map. Has been tested...
  7. PiX

Final Map Final map KF-Nightmare-in-the-Skatepark

I don't know how you do it, but your maps always look stunning.
  8. PiX

Final Map KF-Military Base

Another promising first-time mapper!
  9. PiX

Final Map KF-NBoZ

Looks good for a first map! I'll be happy to try it once its on server rotations.
  10. PiX

Final Map KF-CryOnFloor

Must have missed this one. Really like the look of this, Robot!
  11. PiX

Fun little RTS: Conquer Mars

Game needs more players. http://www.kongregate.com/games/ConquerMars/conquer-mars
  12. PiX

Level Design [Help]Mirrored Textures

Good job! I've tried and failed many times. All I can think of right now is to simply make a mimicked mirrored space of bsp and meshes underneath.
  13. PiX

Final Map KFO-FOUNDRY-SE (ScrN Edition)

Neat! I like the idea of KFO's set in standard maps. Maybe I'll finish my office mission map now. I saw medikits. Do I take it we don't have syringes in this map?
  14. PiX

Mapping NPC stock Animations and perhaps more

Hi Tripwire. Learning to use NPCs and it's working great, the only problem is they look a little stiff with just the standard walking, jumping, running animations. I'm requesting some stock animations for the StoryPawns/NPCs. Such as: - Pushing a button - Laughing - Talking with gestures -...
  15. PiX

Level Design Always visible sprites.

Is it for a KFO map? Then you specify WorldLocation in your objective. Click Find and then the actor in question. Standard KF? Not sure if you can.. You can make a corona that has the texture of a sign, but it won't show around corners...
  16. PiX

Level Design Problem with an staticmesh transparency.

Make the glass texture into a shader with an opacity mask rather than a transparent image.
  17. PiX

Level Design Sunlight!

What Murphy said.
  18. PiX

Final Map KF-The_Last_War--[Apocalypse]

Of course.