• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bessas

RO: Ostfront 41-45 Remaster?

Hi! I`d like to ask the developers to create a new Remastered version of RO1. No need 3D tanks from inside, just do a remaster please. Back in time the tank battles in that game were a best, nowadays it could be the same. I don`t know World of Tanks but if anyone ever have played RO1, and liked...
  2. Bessas

PB ban for speedhack when I was in a bug.

I don`t really care about this buggy s**t game, but I had a great fun with my sniper and on red october factory or whatever map I jumped on a train to snipe, than I was bugged into the train and somehow I teleported out than server said: ``Speed hack detected``, so lame PB and admin too. I saw...
  3. Bessas

My kills not appearing or only 3-6 sec later

Hello! When I kill an enemy (human) in-game I can`t see it on the left upper screen immediately but with some 3-6 second delay only:( Maybe I downloaded something that bugged it? What can I do to fix it? Any help? Thank You! See You all in game:)
  4. Bessas

Tank maps

Hello Dear community! Is there any servers in RO2 that runs Tank Only maps? In server browser I can`t find any tanks maps, only infantry or combined maps. I played RO1 tanks maps were so cool, but in RO2 I can`t find any good tank only maps. So someone can help me how I can find a good Tanks...
  5. Bessas

Stealing enemy tanks

I`d like too see if WE could steal enemy tanks.Like we kill the commander or the driver or both with granade or with a weapon (while their head is out of the vehicle/tanks or while they jump out from tanks.In real war during WWI. and WWII. this happened many times.I keep in mind this is a game...
  6. Bessas

Sniper Achievements are still broken...

Hi! Plz the developers fix these achievements because they are broken.I've read Yoshiro posted ``We've found no bugs with either of those 2 achievements.`` here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=841881 but there is a bug that blocks getting all the sniper achievements...
  7. Bessas

RO Steam achievements on custom maps?

Hi! I have a question: In Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 (Steam) on custom maps the RO Steam achievemnts working or not?If the Achievements working only with the official maps plz dear developers add the achievements to working on the custom maps too. Thx! Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 is an...