• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bessas

RO: Ostfront 41-45 Remaster?

Hi! I`d like to ask the developers to create a new Remastered version of RO1. No need 3D tanks from inside, just do a remaster please. Back in time the tank battles in that game were a best, nowadays it could be the same. I don`t know World of Tanks but if anyone ever have played RO1, and liked...
  2. Bessas

PB ban for speedhack when I was in a bug.

I don`t really care about this buggy s**t game, but I had a great fun with my sniper and on red october factory or whatever map I jumped on a train to snipe, than I was bugged into the train and somehow I teleported out than server said: ``Speed hack detected``, so lame PB and admin too. I saw...
  3. Bessas

My kills not appearing or only 3-6 sec later

I have 23hours played this game but I never met this thing before.. I hope admins ban this settings from popular gamer servers:(
  4. Bessas

Hello! But how it is possible when the enemy kills me that is appearing immediately but when I kill enemy it is appearing 3-6 sec later? That`s an option too?? I think I downloaded something from a stupid server and how can I delete these files? Mutators or what are these called? And under what...
  5. Bessas

Hello! When I kill an enemy (human) in-game I can`t see it on the left upper screen immediately but with some 3-6 second delay only:( Maybe I downloaded something that bugged it? What can I do to fix it? Any help? Thank You! See You all in game:)
  6. Bessas

Tank maps

Hello Dear community! Is there any servers in RO2 that runs Tank Only maps? In server browser I can`t find any tanks maps, only infantry or combined maps. I played RO1 tanks maps were so cool, but in RO2 I can`t find any good tank only maps. So someone can help me how I can find a good Tanks...
  7. Bessas

Ro 2 Steam sale 50% off

Hello! Hello! Plz chceck my Steam profile`s Inventory http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984725973/ I can give everything for RO2. I have 1 coal, 33% off Valve games, and 3x TF2 items (2x unique L4D2 items) and 1 Nice Winter Crate Key (Level 5 Tool). That is everything atm I can...
  8. Bessas

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

Man are u joking with the old system? :( My specs: Amd Barton 2500 MMX 3d Now ~1,8 GHz Geforce 6600 GT NX2 HDD 250 GB Maxtor Mainboard: Asrock K7S41GX (AGP) Windows XP Home 32b SP3 1 GB ram (2x 512MB) I upgraded the HDD from 80GB to 250 and the main desk. :p I`d like to try the game if my...
  9. Bessas

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

Hi! When I buy RO:2 from retail store than these ``Special in-game item
  10. Bessas

Sniper Achievements are still broken...

You are so funny....I don`t wanna be VAC banned.You were banned?And now You recommending that s**t to all?
  11. Bessas

Stealing enemy tanks

Hi! Thx for the reply!In real life yes they captured enemy tanks and before using they studied the tanks.But what I mean just capture it in the game.Maybe there could be a TRAINING achievement to learn/complete to drive/use all tanks in the game - complete movement or shooting challanges with...
  12. Bessas

Sniper Reticles

Please make possible to choose female characters in multipalyer (russian side only).Many russian women was trained to/as sniper.And many women played RO after the release.I heard them talking in game....But these days no Lady in game.Or just not talking :o Plz dear developers make female sniper...
  13. Bessas

Stealing enemy tanks

I`d like too see if WE could steal enemy tanks.Like we kill the commander or the driver or both with granade or with a weapon (while their head is out of the vehicle/tanks or while they jump out from tanks.In real war during WWI. and WWII. this happened many times.I keep in mind this is a game...
  14. Bessas

Will RO:HOS have STEAM-achievements?

Yes the achievements are a good point to keep the game alive.Some achievement ideas from me: SPECTATOR (AFK) achievements: 1. AFK monkey: Be a Spectator on server for 1 hour. 2. AFK banana: Be a Spectator on server for 5 hour. 3. AFK Monkey eats banana: Be a Spectator on server for 10 hour. 4.No...
  15. Bessas

Sniper Achievements are still broken...

Hi! Plz the developers fix these achievements because they are broken.I've read Yoshiro posted ``We've found no bugs with either of those 2 achievements.`` here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=841881 but there is a bug that blocks getting all the sniper achievements...
  16. Bessas

RO Steam achievements on custom maps?

Hi! I have a question: In Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 (Steam) on custom maps the RO Steam achievemnts working or not?If the Achievements working only with the official maps plz dear developers add the achievements to working on the custom maps too. Thx! Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 is an...
  17. Bessas

Darkest Hour Update

Well I think normal ppl just run away ... not sacrifice their own lifes...That is only in Hoolywood... :p