• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 1

Server Custom maps/mutators redirect needs to be patched

We need the custom maps/mutators to be downloaded from the servers to our computers in the same area where we have the game installed and not in a cache folder on our 'C' drive. And what's up with the settings that the maps/mutators gets erased after so many days? There is no reason for that...
  2. 1

Server Shift-tab webadmin not working

Anyone else have this problem? We opened the webadmin browser by using shift-tab (better then alt-tab which causes severe lagging when returning to the game for 20-30 secs) but when we try to kick or ban a player it doesn't work. Works fine while in the actual browser with alt-tab.
  3. 1

Server Set a Campaign Server?

How do we set a campaign server? Can we have it co-op?
  4. 1

Original Search & Destroy gameplay type mod needed

This "Countdown" just isn't doing it for us at the 10-78 clan. It doesn't bring the excitement and thrill that of one life only (for both sides) that s&d brings. So we need a mod that will allow for the positioning of 2 objectives on the map, placed near the defenders spawning area. One of...
  5. 1

Server Reserved slot functionality?

Will the reserved slot functionality be implemented with the servers as an option? This is an important function that is needed, specially for clans.
  6. 1

Server Multiple cores for servers?

Are you working on making the gaming servers use all the cpu cores? Because one core is simply unacceptable. We have an 8 core server and we get constant lag and it's unplayable. Please tell us that this will get fixed a.s.a.p.
  7. 1

Server Server continuously crashing with same error

Start the server, about 5 minutes in the game it crashes with always the same error: Address = 0xdc4c7a (filename not found) [in F:\Games\RO2-1\binaries\win32\rogame.exe] And that file is in that location. Help please.
  8. 1

Custom maps already in progress

Have a few mappers in my clan that are already getting some WW2 maps ready to be added when RO2 is released. Bring it on, soon I hope.
  9. 1

Tanks and firing bots? A server setting option?

So if I understand this correctly, the Commander of the tank can just issue orders to fire at a target and the firing can be done by the bot in the tank without the need for the human player to do the actual aiming and shooting? Please tell me that I am wrong on this but I'm pretty sure I saw a...
  10. 1

New game type "Countdown", now you're talking!

The announcement of this new game type is what many clans have been waiting for. Perfect for matches. Thank you Tripwire. You just gained a mass of new players! http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/features/53728/GDC-2010-Tripwire-Talks-Stalingrad
  11. 1

Will you have a beta testing version?

The last version you had a beta version going with limited cd keys that you were giving away. Will you have the same set up for this game? That kind of stuff gives you a lot of publicity. Crank it up a notch soon! All too quiet in here.
  12. 1

Will it have search & destroy?

Just wondering if the new RO game will include a search & destroy gameplay mode? Like only one life and a choice of 2 objectives, just like in the COD series. The reason why I 'm asking is that it's the only gameplay that my clan (10-78) plays. Many of us bought the previous RO games but they...
  13. 1

Server Dedicated server not booting up

Any idea what the problem is: Log: Log file open, 02/14/07 15:33:02 Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.2 (Build: 3790) Init: Version: 3339 (128.29) Init: Compiled: Oct 23 2006 10:24:54 Init: Command line...
  14. 1

We need search and destroy gameplay Tripwire!

I hope TW comes up with a search and destroy gameplay type. The present respawning system gets tiring FAST for many of us. This game has a lot of potential but without S&D and NO respawning, it's not going to stay on my computer very long.
  15. 1

Very Impressed with support

As most of you know, some of us can not connect to servers so today I logged onto irc and helped [RO]Ramm-Jaeger, Tripwire President, do some troubleshooting on this error. Let me tell you, this kind of support is a dream come true for online gamers! Two thumbs up Mr. President!
  16. 1

Can't wait for TGIM

Thank God It's Monday... soon when TW will be back on line and in the forums to see all our problems. Maybe in their next release we can have better timing and keep the staff around when the game is first released. It would really help with PR work. Just a suggestion. Now you can start...
  17. 1

Most users ever online was 879, Today at 01:10 PM

Hey, we broke the old record... Congrats! :D
  18. 1

Players refusing to play as a team... Is this normal?

Today I had the unpleasant experience with a player "<insert name>" who refused to drive the tank if someone else was in it with him. All he did was typing "no no no" until I left, he refused to move the tank. When I complained to him about this he said that he didn't mind if it was someone...
  19. 1

Beta Opinions and Discussion (Merged)

I am posting the following WITH permission: My take on the game after several hours of playing the beta: THIS IS WAR I have never experienced a WW2 game that makes me feel like I'm right on the front line like this game has. I have so much yet to learn but I have noticed that because of the...
  20. 1

Squad So what would be the settings for a match?

Well since there's only one gametype, what would be a reasonable setting for a match that should last about 60 to 90 minutes? How many wins needed? Amount of time on the clock for each rounds? How many rounds? Is it even possible to set up?