• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Question on destructible environments

Well, ruined my fun. Way to be too serious.
  2. Z

Question on destructible environments

**** it, they should just start over on the Frostbite engine.
  3. Z

Characters more alive

Two words: penis helmets.
  4. Z

Will dead corpses be able to stop/slow down bullets?

I believe so, yes. In UT3 the ragdolls can be affected by weapons, so one would assume they can be made to stop said bullet.
  5. Z

A long time RO fan has 1 suggestion

Jesus christ. This is easily the most biased and elitist forum I've ever been on. I'm looking at you, VariousNames.
  6. Z

Unarmed combat pls!!

Yep. I've run road races before and my vision was fuzzy around the edges and I couldn't balance very well afterwards. Now pretend you aren't doing a road race, but you are instead sprinting all the time, instead of pacing yourself, so you don't get shot, and on top of that you're probably...
  7. Z

Unarmed combat pls!!

Well. Perhaps there is a way to do it, anyways. Some pre-defined animations to get up, and it would detect which way the ragdoll is oriented, then play the appropriate animation.
  8. Z

Unarmed combat pls!!

On the subject of losing consciousness, a thought struck me. The stamina bar should be done away with. In its place, what could happen is the ability to sprint indefinitely, but instead of instantly stopping, your screen would go black around the edges slowly. Then you would black out, and...
  9. Z

Dragging wounded comrade to safety

No, that's far too much work and ruins everything. Plus there were no medics in Stalingrad, to my knowledge. Just leave it at having the body of a fallen player go through the motions of screaming and dying while the actual player has respawned or is waiting to respawn. Guys. No dragging or...
  10. Z

New achievements suggestions

What would be interesting, is to not have getting atrocities be a thing one wants, but a thing one wants to avoid. Say, too many unforgiven TKs, or too many civilians (should they be in the game) are killed, then your username is 'awarded' that atrocity and it will show up next to your name...
  11. Z

Unreal Engine 3 looks terrible. Please improve.

I wonder if the original poster realizes he's using examples from an alpha build of RO2 and GoW2 with all the settings turned to low to show how awful UE3 looks.
  12. Z

Issues in RO to i hope to see fixed in ROHOS

If they're issues with the gameplay itself, I feel quite confident that the devs have already thought of it. :)
  13. Z

Issues in RO to i hope to see fixed in ROHOS

Guys. Really? They're making an entirely new game, from the ground up, on a new engine. They aren't just taking RO:OST and improving the graphics!
  14. Z

Attention to detail... might be a stupid suggestion...

So, basically, 'make the game not suck devs plzthx'. Duly noted.
  15. Z

Aim-FOV/Zoom & IFF [Long]

I think Resistance and Liberation did a good job with this. One click up on the mousewheel, it goes into IS just like RO's. One more click up and it zooms in.
  16. Z

Oh God, PLEASE, Tripwire...

ITT: We fail to understand sarcasm. :|
  17. Z

Waiting for RO: HoS does hurt so bad

Sounds like someone is a TF2 fanboy. I've played the game plenty, and I love the 'Meet the' videos to death. I get the character humor. I still don't think that video in the OP was funny. Stop trying to force your opinion of what is and isn't funny on us.
  18. Z

Waiting for RO: HoS does hurt so bad

No, it wasn't very funny. Over-exaggerated expressions and spastic movements do not make for high comedy. -_-
  19. Z

Variable Stance

It's not overcomplicating things, it's simplifying things. It eliminates one button, as a matter of fact.
  20. Z

Conveying the sense of smell and mental state.

I think you stopped reading at 'you should not be able to' and didn't see the 'accurately' part. I didn't say take control away from the player.