• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Multiplayer does not start

Thanks for the help Zetsumei :D
  2. D

Beta Map Beta 2 Release - Ahz Vehicles Pack 2

You're correct. The only thing you have to do to test is put the new files in the proper directories. I didn't change the vehicle factory names either, so from your perspective it's easy. The only file that changed that you have to worry about for the Stug B is AHZ_ROVehicles_Two.u. Cheers!
  3. D

Beta Map Beta 2 Release - Ahz Vehicles Pack 2

Please see the link and release notes below. Very important: File names where not changed between the Beta 1 and Beta 2 releases. If a file was changed due to a fix, the file name was not changed. Server admins will need to update their files. Developers and players will need to keep in...
  4. D

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Vision of my grandmother saying, "if I had a nickel for every time I had to say this....." :) I toyed with a breakdown system for the KV-2 and actually had something working both on the initial startup of the vehicle and as it was moving along (to fight) but we abonded it after much...
  5. D

Beta Map AHZ_Vehicles_Two Beta 2 status

The Beta 2 is ready and it should be on the ftp this week. I'll post a change log shortly. Sorry it took so long.
  6. D

Russian Artillery Fire Commands

It would be for a heavy artillery piece with seperate loading ammunition. The commands you translated may actually help. I wanted to use them in the KV-2. Since it was an artillery piece in a tank turret, I thought they may use a combination of tank and artillerly commands.
  7. D

Russian Artillery Fire Commands

I'm looking for some help please. Would anyone know of a source that would give the fire commands for a Russian artillery crew? Specifically, I'm looking for the loading, charging, priming, reading commands. Or maybe they didn't have them at all..... If anyone has a manual or other info I'd...
  8. D

The code will be out soon if someone wants to tackle it, their welcome to have at it. I just don't have the time with work and family. I wish it did, but does not. It would be a fairly large effort as well to change it.
  9. D

Release: ArmoredBeasts 2.08

I'm working on it while I'm traveling this week. Since we're not changing file names then there will be a B2. Hoping next week.
  10. D

I was going to use a 2 rounds per minute rate of fire. It's pretty much what i saw the M109 crews get on an average sustained rate, though some could go faster as well. Yes (for all the purists;)), I know it's 50 years later but the ammo (seperate loading) and concepts are similar to the KV-2...
  11. D

No, not at all. I just don't want to go through all the headaches you had with having to rename files because they changed. The point I'm making by using MN, is that if people can figure out how to apply the patches in the correct order, then I would think they should be able to handle this.
  12. D

MinionWorkz Update Pack Now Available!

Long story but yes, I'll look at slowing it down. We never where able to find the actual rate of fire so I didn't change it for the Beta 1.
  13. D

3D & Animation [PREVIEW] MinionWorkz Vehicle Pack

Yes (it's been released). http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24884
  14. D

I've been sitting on the Beta 2 version for a few weeks now for two reasons. 1: We recently got Lex back and he is working on the model/animation fixes for the Stug and KV's. 2: What I'll call the "Hobo Dilemma". ;) The desire that every file that changed is renamed because some....well we all...
  15. D

KV2 armour impenetrable???

Perhaps you could provide a little more information? What map were you playing? Was it the roadblock map? In the vehicle map there are two KV-2's. One version (KV2_RoadBlock_Tank) was built specfically for Slyk's roadblock map to recreate a historical situation. It only takes satchel...
  16. D

Sound German voice actors

Looking forward to it. I've liked MN so far and I'm sure what is coming will be just as good.
  17. D

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 3

Have you or are you using UnCodeX to search for the references? I've prefered it over the search function in WOTgreal. In an earlier post, I think you mentioned that you used the search function in WOTgreal. Just a thought or ignore this if you already know about it.
  18. D

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 3

Most likely because you didn't look very hard. ;) I'm looking at what I sent you and there is reference to InterfaceArt2_ahz_tex in both Pak40CannonPawn and Pak43CannonPawn. :) Good job on the map, looks good.
  19. D

Easy to add vehicles

The fact that you do not see any of these vehicles should be an indicator that it may not be as easy as it appears on first glance. ;) The mod vehicles you see in-game (and are about to see via DH, NM, & CC, Etc) are the result of countless hours of dedicated people. For a lot of us, it is...
  20. D

Beta Map AHzVehicles_TWO_Beta1: ALLIES

Hey, no problem. If you know the map that will help and I should be able to figure out which gun. thanks!