• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

RS Flamethrower guy kind of fast?

Defensive flame thrower is silly, especially on maps where they may all the japs cram in one little hut to cap a point.
  2. J

RS Team balance?

wins: 9 losses: 16 ratio: 0.56 3 of those wins are allied, the rest of the game as axis.
  3. J

RO2 Flamethrower tweaks.! ADD ANY IDEEAS IF YOU WANT TO.

My preferred tweak would be for the FT to just not be available when Americans are defending. I think attacking it is very fun and realistic. But defensively it is just overpowered, too many enfilade ambush positions. Nothing worse than finally getting on the objectives, past all the machine...
  4. J

"What will bring you back?" Thread

What Kleist said. Except the zoom thing.
  5. J

Enemy weapon loadout

What's realism got to do with anything? ROHOS is set in a alternate reality where MKB/G41 are widespread, LMG teams are one man (and more efficient for it). The Soviets, realising their error in making a simpler and more portable magazine-fed machine gun, copied the MG34 (and other German kit)...
  6. J

MP40 isn't OP

It has less to do with training (most Russian peasants would of handled a BA rifle) and more to do with BA rifles being completely obsolete. The German army steadily withdrew riflemen and assigned to machine gun companies over the course of the war. Supply permitting, they were always dropped in...
  7. J

MP40 isn't OP

Yeah, who would equip a whole squad with automatic weapons.
  8. J

Tactics Assult Rifle MK 42(H) ????

5000 rifles "issued quite evenly" amongst 3 million soldiers :P . Not really comparable to the over 1 million SVT-40s by 1942. I would say that is almost a certainty that SVTs were more common in the German army than G41s
  9. J

Dt Machine Gun unlock?

I really hope it has at least a Boys, since it will be pretty useless as an APC, but hunting Hanomags will be fun. Original at the top and i think the bottom one has a DT instead of Bren
  10. J

Dt Machine Gun unlock?

Why not? :P Certainly just as plausible as some other weapon in game. Does anyone know if the DLC universal carrier will have the bren/boys as shipped or has been refitted with DP/PTRD?
  11. J

PPSh is dulled in close combat!

The Sixth army wouldn't have the MKb until after Stalingrad (if ever), hence Future weapon (although fantasy seems to be the preferred nomenclature). The Tiger was in service with the Wehrmacht in 1942, should that be in game? Also every map is set within Stalingrad. I think the Devs meant the...
  12. J

Its RO2 Heroes of Stalingrad. So the game should make you feel like you are in Stalingrad. It is pointless and the russian have no comparably gun (not that they should). I don't really want to play 'RO2: German Future weapons of the eastern front' like you do.
  13. J

I play Germans aswell. The less people that use the MKb, the closer this game gets to some sort of realism.
  14. J

I hope this never changes :P
  15. J

To all servers

Its ok when there is no tanks.
  16. J

fausts

They didn't like petrol engines and moving tanks. Plus the Germans all dogs. The going after Russian tank thing is a bit of a myth.
  17. J

I use the ppsh more (usually pick smaller team). When you get used to RO2's slighty different hipfire with the ppsh, the mp40 is just a hose of death. No need to adjust for recoil and the bullets travel in a really predictable fashion. The PPsh sees much more benefit from level 50, presumably...
  18. J

fausts

F**k it. Both.
  19. J

fausts

Remote controlled :