• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 2

3D & Animation Character import(?).

Want to ask( especialy devs from CC, MN and DH teams) about Character importing tutorials or some info about it, . How import thirdperson model into game? I want try import this model: important: head, arms, and textured equipment taken from the game.
  2. 2

GTA 4 for PC?

What that mean?) http://www.citydisc.ch/games/detail.cfm?art_nr=9483014&lang=d&section=pc&cat
  3. 2

Destroyablemesh injury the player?

Is it possible that Destroyablemesh injury the player? For example: the mesh is blown up with "destroyed effect" grenade exp, which herts the player. Is it possible in ro?
  4. 2

Quastion about making the road(like ro-arad).

Firstly screenshot: Don't understand how it's done. In terrain layers no that texture... But when painting on terrain the road changing with the terrain.:confused:
  5. 2

Terrain problem.

Something strange with my terrain happen. When I'm trying use alfa painting on my terrain, it's edges are not smooth. Can't understand why it's happen. Need some help... Here is screenshot: sry for my english.
  6. 2

Editor critical error...

Hi. i've got problem with unreal ed. My windows system is crashed when the editor was opened. After that , when i want to start sdk got this critical error: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.2 (Build: 3790) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2135 MHz with...
  7. 2

Level Design Load errors.

I've got a problem with the editor. When i reopen my map ive got the error:The following resources were not found when loading the map... And the missing resources is the my terrain package and textures layers, but i save my package before closing! What the problem can be?
  8. 2

ucc compile little quastion.

In which command line(!) i must to type '' ucc make'' for start compile? My english not so good and i can't uderstandt it by my self.... thx. -------- Hey guys. Anybody?
  9. 2

Sound Weapon sounds?

Hi. I've got quastion. Is it possible to change weapon sounds in client side? I mean to play on different servers with own sounds...