• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Foo'bar

Level Design KV-2 with dark turret

Recently I've put a KV-2 tank into my map. Ingame the tank had a very dark almost black turret. All other hull seemed to be lightened well. Where's the problem here?
  2. Foo'bar

Level Design Map runtime

is it possible to let a map run longer than 99 minutes - and if yes how long?
  3. Foo'bar

Server Server starts map new - without command

We're running on a Linux/Debian server and pretty exact with 1083 update we experience the following phenomenia: The servers's running RO-AlteZiegelei_rc03.rom exclusively. Map voting is deactivated. Map cycling is deactivated. The map has a dedicated running time of 99 minutes. Exact 5...
  4. Foo'bar

Warning: Steam account phishing page

Recently a Steam account phishing page popped up. A user named "sk0r.Czybik" have made this one: Don't fill the form. Don't send it!
  5. Foo'bar

Snap to floor => any hotkey?

Didn't find anything about a key for Align => Snap to floor. Have to align some hundrets of things to floor. Would go faster with a key... :) Anyone?
  6. Foo'bar

Movers vs. Static meshes

why are static meshes way brighter as soon I import them as movers into the map? How can I fix this?
  7. Foo'bar

Level Design Try to convert a static mesh to brush

...but at least here it doesn't seem to work. It always results in a editor crash. I've built a building with approx 2.000 mesh trigons, imported it as a ase static mesh into the editor. Now I want to convert it to an additive BSP geometry - but unfortunately I always run into a crash. Is there...
  8. Foo'bar

Level Design Strange lighting

Recently I was playing around with dark rooms and now I have strange behaviour with lighting. When driving with vehicles into a zone with less light than the surrounding zone only the turrets will be darkened (like on image): On players only the helmets and the field gear will be darkened...
  9. Foo'bar

Level Design Strange pattern while painting a layer

Anybody can help me? I want to paint streets and set up a 1024x1024 layer. When I paint on the surface I only get this strage pattern like shown on screenshot. What I'm doing wrong?
  10. Foo'bar

3D & Animation Volkswagen Typ 82 "K

Yesterday I started to build a VW 82 for RO, aiming to 6.000 trigons for external model and 6.000 for internal. In this thread I will post my development progress. On the first two screenshots we have 3.800 trigons so far. Tires have 278 trigons per each, 32 edges on outer rim.
  11. Foo'bar

3D & Animation Decreasing steering speed?

I was asking myself if it would be possible to make the Halftrack and Ba-64 to have a more realistic steering speed when pushing left or right key. Now the wheels go way too fast to the left or to the right. The time they need to go to left or right needs to be much longer, say three or four...
  12. Foo'bar

Beta Map RO-Alte_Ziegelei (beta4.8)

Hi folks, once upon a time I just wanted to try out the SDK editor and played a little bit around with it. I opened up some simple maps to see how they've been made. So changed some things on Keystone's Debrecen, trying to understand. And I changed. And changed. Days went by and I almost...
  13. Foo'bar

Problem with my hemisphere

Hi folks, please look at the pictures below. My hemisphere is crooked by a few degrees. For better understanding I've drawn vertical and horizontal lines onto the hemisphere skin. I don't know how to get the hemisphere totally levelled. Any ideas?
  14. Foo'bar

Code Weapon pickup needed

Hi there, I want to place a scoped Nagant and a scoped K98 on my map. Anyone who can help me? I don't have any clue of coding :(
  15. Foo'bar

Ligthing single objects

Hi there, I was playing around with a map and I was asking myself how to darken the wooden bunker without change the environment's lighting. Possible?
  16. Foo'bar

Tank movemet control keys

Hi folks, I would like to control my tank with four keys: two for left/right forward and two for left/right backward. This will allow a more realistic control and even turning on the spot. Would this be possible?