• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Q

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

are people who have supported RO since the mod being invited or do we have to battle for these keys on websites? I've owned RO since it was a mod, then standalone, then beta RO2 etc etc. I don't mean to sound harsh or rude or anything but shouldn't the fans who have supported you guys from the...
  2. Q

Tips for my friend who is new to the game?

Play a lot, take it slow this isn't call of duty you can't just run all over the place and expect to get kills. Work towards objectives don't just focus on killing people. Practice a lot, this is totally different than most shooters so it will take awhile to get used to the free aim system...
  3. Q

Thanks for nothing TWI:)

If a game makes you sooooo mad maybe you shouldn't be playing games? I used to get worked up when playing fighting games competitively but then realized it made me play worse and it was better to stop and think about what I did wrong and what I can do to change that. If you stop and think about...
  4. Q

Free weekend success :D

So happy to see a resurgence of players. I enjoyed the classic mode so far a lot, haven't tried realism yet and most likely will never try action lol. Good job TWI, now start pushing content, we need more big *** maps like the new snow one. That map is awesome.
  5. Q

November 2nd Update Changelist

all i've wanted for a long time is the double ironsight thing fixed. game is perfect for me now. TY gentlemen
  6. Q

It's still not too late devs....

just because they aren't posting on the general discussion forums doesn't mean they aren't working hard to make the game perfect. They had to release it when they did probably for money to keep on working on it. The original RO wasn't a huge game in comparison to like COD or BF games it was a...
  7. Q

Devs give us a few hint's on how your doing on some of the games problems please

Thank god for the double iron sight fix, been waiting on that for a LONG time.
  8. Q

@ 135 hours in - Red Orchesta 2 is my best game buy in years

Honestly I find ARMA2 to be so realistic that its hard to learn how to even play properly. The game just gives me trouble left and right so I've never really gotten into it. Guess I really need to sit down and try to learn it.
  9. Q

@ 135 hours in - Red Orchesta 2 is my best game buy in years

I too love the game, but I also am finding I love BF3 as well sure it may be arcadey but on hardcore mode its is so immersive and fun. I love both games, I've loved RO since it was a mod and still love it, but I'm glad BF3 is here because it really is the true sequel to BF2. Great games!
  10. Q

Fan picture :D

cool stuff, would like to see more fan art.
  11. Q

MP40 isn't OP

the mp40 suffers at range, I'm always at a loss when I'm playing that one map with the church and wooden fences everywhere its like a lil town.. anyhow the mp40 on that map is hard to use at range.. I don't knwo how people are saying they snipe snipers with it because I try and try to pop 1 shot...
  12. Q

I won't be buying this game anytime soon

honestly you're only seeing the vocal minority the rest of us are out there playing the game and thats over 3000 people online at any given time all having fun.. My pc isn't top of the line I have an i5 2500k with 8gb of ram and 2x radeo hd 5850's and I run the game at 1080p full ultra with...
  13. Q

Gotta love a good troll [not really]

in this thread, idiots. lol cept for the people trying to tell the idiots whats really going on. Rising STorm team has had the SDK before the game even came out TWI has been working with them to help them achieve an amazing thing, they want RS to be the Darkest Hour for RO2. But if it really...
  14. Q

Rising Storm debut trailer & interview on Gamespy

Loved the trailer, loved the interview, I really hope you guys get paid. Hopefully you can actually release it as an add-on for RO2, basically an expansion. I'm sure you will be able to, the quality in it already is outstanding, can't wait to see some american stuff, also staying true to weapon...
  15. Q

The dead horse on Spartanovka

I laughed, I cried. He will be missed, Ogeltez the DP-28 dual wielding horse who made swiss cheese out of snipers and took out panzers.
  16. Q

Alienware

I refuse to buy Laptops because they are overpriced, small, not upgradable (some are a tiny bit) but yeah.. untill I can build a laptop from scratch like I do with my towers I will never own a laptop. My girlfriend gamed on a laptop (now my fiancee) and it was crap so I built her and I two...
  17. Q

Battlefield promotion

one thing that bothers me most in this entire thread is that I don't think ANYONE spelled the word "LOSE" properly, they all keep saying "then you loose your class!" LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE... no Loose = Oh no my tooth is loose Lose = i always lose my spot. lots of english fail. I don't know why...
  18. Q

Ro2 montage

you could lean while moving in roost, mostpeople didn't know that though..it was one of the first things I tried in RO2 and was sad that it was missing :( Anyhow both good videos gentlemen.. I'd say PUTZ's was more COD style lol. :P :IS2:
  19. Q

When will new content be added?

RO2 content will not be pay to download DLC they said they are keeping it free.
  20. Q

Update soon

want a cookie?