• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

The hitboxes when prone...

I get this quite a few times. When i have a MG and i prone on a roof, or deploy on a wall, sometimes i open fire and no bullets come out. The sounds and flashes are there, but no tracers come out i'm not shooting the wall, the gun is clear over the obstacal, just nothing comes out the gun...
  2. C

The Ostfront CYOA Game!

Using A to do D.
  3. C

The Ostfront CYOA Game!

C (kill those nubs)
  4. C

How to make teamwork- By Jono

Most servers are a 26-32 one. That means that there has to be atleast 7 clan member on the one team. Considering that the team will probarly be full by the time they can get 6 on, i see no reason to beleave that something like that will happen. Many of you complain about the unrealistic aspect...
  5. C

Noob Question

I was sure that RO was gonna have it you could pick up two weapons, but only use the ammo thats in the clip, and not pick up any more.
  6. C

What to expect from UE3 engine.

I don't know where else i should post my ideas, so i'l put it here. If they do make RO 2 they should concentrate on one thing. Realisim. Don't balance it, since the players will do it them selfs, (PPSH41 tearing apart anything in close combat? Kill him and take the superior weapon). The thing...
  7. C

The flying Clown Car is a buggy unusable mess

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
  8. C

artillary in RO and WWII

In the mod there was this map where the entire map would be air striked every 5 mins, it would be kinda embarrising seeing "AIR STRIKE INIMENT" popping up and an ruskie and a german huddling beside each other in a bulding as the bombs annilated everything outside.
  9. C

face under stairwell in basvoka

jesus i hate that portyard on krasni. Tell the sound guy "if he meant to scare people he did a good job". What was he whispering anyway?
  10. C

Minefield warning position

The spawn one is even worse. It pops up half a second before you hit a mine. How the hell are you meant to back off in time?
  11. C

Faust-ing

there was fausts in the mod, you could also find a box where they spawned.
  12. C

What is the craziest free-week tactic you have seen?

bunny hoping worked wonder in the mod. Out of a force of habit i still do it sometimes :D Funnest tactic would have to be suicide sat charges. i would just shoot the runner as soon as he pulled the pin, which kills any of his team mates in the area :p (i wonder what would happed if you shot it...
  13. C

Faust-ing

fausting in the mod was the best ever. On our clan server (Ez25) a couple of us would lock the server an join axis on Baraska and pick fausts. ROCKET DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 The best bit was that as soon as you spawn you have spawn protection, till you fired. But if you got hit before...
  14. C

Melee Overhaul

I relised what the melee combat is like. Counter Strike. On CS you get 2 attacks with the knife, primary fire if quick fast slashes that do small amount of damage. Secondary fire is a "power attack" which does alot more dmg but has a low RoF. When you use secondary fire (or power stab in RO)...
  15. C

Melee Overhaul

A power stab sometime doesn't kill them in one stab, which is stupid if the 10 inch blade goes into thier chest.
  16. C

Melee Overhaul

The current melee system, in a word, ****s. In a game supposed to be realistic, its not very acceptible to have a >10 inch blade plundged into your chest, and you don't die. Also, the melee hitbox is kinda crap, a direct hit in the torso counts as a miss. I'v seen (multiply times) 2 people...
  17. C

Squad |Ez25| Recruiting.

yeah, we need to get some chicks in. the closest thing we have to a female member is redstorm :p
  18. C

Errr, troubles

i don't, i don't even know if what i said was the proper enlish
  19. C

Errr, troubles

I think you have extracted the SDK wrong, you must remember the .ifk file cannot be in the same directory as the .pft file, or it just clashes with the conflicting systems.
  20. C

Tactics how do i use an anti-tank rifle?

and u should be able to lob a nade into a halftrack. Everyone inside it, just looks down and gulps