• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Skinning help please

Hi, I have been working on a new uniform mod. I have successfully extracted the texture files form the UPK files using UMODEL but can't fathom out where to put them to display in game. I did download the SDK but cannot run it as all my PCs at home and work are 32bit Windows XP. I downloaded the...
  2. A

Finaly solved my Splash Screen crashing problems

Finally solved my Splash Screen crashing problems Hi, After several months of the game crashing on the Splash Screen or ocassionally running and then hanging or crashing during gameplay I have resolved my problems. One time the game ran but hung and the sound kept repeating so I started to...
  3. A

A short ,movie trailer

Hi chaps, I thought I'd share with you a short movie trailer for a movie which I've been working on for the last 18 months which features the game. The current running length is approx. 45 minutes and I'm expecting the finished movie to run for 1 hour...