• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Fire selector idea

I always find it annoying to have things cluttering my HUD ( i have it all off apart from the ammo mainly for tanking) and with the new addition of the firemode indicator it annoys me :p So what i though was; you could have a new button or an existing one (not sure what it would be though)...
  2. D

Tank museum pics (56k NO!)

I went to bovington the other day and took a bunch of pics. Thought i would share them with you guys :)
  3. D

PC ZONE uk review

I got my copy this morning and flicked straight to the Ro ost page. The score was...........78% here is the lowdown Graphics: Dated but great animations Sound: 5.1 used to its full bullet zipping potential Multiplayer: up to 32 players online +Excellent character and weapon animation...
  4. D

Question for beta testers with no previous Ro experience

As you know beta keys were given out to a variety of people including people who never played Ro before and come from different backgrounds ie cod, bf2, dod etc, i was just wondering what your opinions on the game were? Is it what you expected?
  5. D

Squad =GK= Genesis knights will be recruiting for Ro:ost

Hi guys. =GK= will be starting a new Ro division within our clan. About GK We are a friendly multi gaming clan with over 300+ members that span over 15+ Games/divisions ranging from Css to Guildwars. We take part in many leauges for the serious guys and for the more casual guysmits a place to...