• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

counter attack in countdown (for more realism)

Hello it is a question on the countdown mode. In stalingrad we can see a place take and take again until 5 times in the same day. Why with countdownwe can t see it? I mean : there 3 goals. First goal is the first floor of the silo. The first round :Axis win a first round when they...
  2. J

Fire in building

+1 Fire in building Maybe it can be cool to see fire MOVING from room to another room, and from to a a floor to antoher floor ? It can be good to see in the game fire moving and occupy more and more place... Fire will destroy the building and the soldiers inside ;) Fire will occupy more and...
  3. J

PTRS and effect on panzercrew

PTRS and effect on panzercrew Russians used PTRS agaisnst heavy tank on opticals for try to wound on eyes the panzercrew. In stalingrad germans had mainly medium panzer. But maybe we can see russians used with this way the PTRS : for make blind a panzercrew with destroying the optics of a...
  4. J

what do you think about G 41 in RO 2 ?

Have you see the g41 in video of RO 2 ...What do you think about animations and gameplay of this weapon. It s :Good job ? bad job or so so ? I think it s a good job It s look good and it s realistical (but maybe we need more videos...)
  5. J

why soldiers can use a knive ??

why soldiers can't use a knive ?? (CAN T and not can, sorry for the error in title) In anothers games, soldiers can fitgh with knives... In stalingrad the soldiers foutgh with spade and knive. Why the creators of RO 2 will not add this weapon ??
  6. J

smoke effect in turret

Can we see more smoke effect inside the turret of a tank ? Russian t 34 are known for a famous problem : they had problem of smoke for crew in the turret when they do fire with gun.
  7. J

Shooting with a weapon from Sdfkz 251

Maybe soldiers inside the sdkfz 251 need to shoot iwth their own weapon form the vehicule ? It was sometime practiced during ww2 by germans soldiers.
  8. J

impact of a bullet

i suggest more realism in the shock of wounded a soldier... A soldier is a human being, not a statue. I mean : Devs need to do the same animation than the game "sudden attack". YouTube - Nice Saw parody video[/URL] (Please see 2.05) ------------ N B 1: yes it s bullet of...
  9. J

Tactics tactics of panzercommander

In the news pictures we see a panzer commander doing hand signal to troups... My question : Panzer commander of each panzer will be able to use also hand signal ?? My question inside the question : This hands signals will be use for communication with infantery ? or for commucnation...
  10. J

old weapons for russians troups

Soljenitsyne write he knows russians soldiers in Gulag who told him they figth with old rifle of 1866 !!! ( maybe in the battle of Kiev 1941 ) It will be good and strange to see this weapon in RO 2 ! A rifle with a system of 1866 inside a ww2 game... N B : it is a strange idea but fun ! I...
  11. J

propaganda bot...

+1 idea : in the respawn you can see a kommissar for the russians who talk to you and give you orders and remenber you soviet duty ! Same thing in the axis respawn... This officer wil be look like a propaganda bot. I think it s a good place for a bot : a vocal bot who help players to be...
  12. J

Tactics tactics with hand signal

It iwll be interresting to see the tactics with hand signal... It s look like the game day of defeat ! I love hands singal system... It is more realistical inside the battle !! 1 question : What kind of hand singals will be create ? (less , equal number or more hand singal than in day of...
  13. J

more grenades

In more the calssicals grenades the soldiers can have, it will be good to have : egg grenades for axis and RDG grenades for soviets.
  14. J

To be an Hiwi !

Can we be an Hiwi ?? An anticommunist russian ! A lot of Hiwi were present inside Stalingrad. They will talk in russian and will work for the german army. It can be soo cool !! (and historical !) Maybe they can have special moral against communism ??
  15. J

maybe next vehicules ?

maybe next vehicules for RO 2 ? BA 64 versus Sdkfz 221 (with mg only)
  16. J

Tactics Tactics with flash colored

Can we have colored bullet for a signal pistol ? Germans used it during stalingrad battle... Can we use it for calling artillery ? Maybe the commander can unblock this weapon with high level is opening ? NB: i have heard russians captured a signal pistol and use it agaisnt the germans...
  17. J

Tactics tactics with planes...

How will work the planes ?? (the recon planes) And what will be the recon planes for russians and germans ?? Can we have tactical and strategical bombers ?? and not only 1 kind of bomber...As the same way we can have several kind of artillery !! Can we have also a figther for kill bomber...
  18. J

Tactics russians tactics

Russians apply often the system of human wave... How can be realized in RO 2 ??? It wil be really GREAT to be a german soldier against a russian wave !
  19. J

ammo supply by planes

Hi everybody ! New question. ammo supply by airplanes can be fun (and historical ! ) ? It is interresting ! From august to november 1942 for the soviet... from november to january february 1942...
  20. J

Level Design map who must incarnate Stalingrad

Can you create the maps : Volga Pavlov house Kurge mamayev stalingrad sewer ?