• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 7

A Focus On Asymmetry

Commander how about a napalm strike? ;)
  2. 7

Beta Map RSTE-AlligatorCreekBeta

Should work now but it too is within the Final Maps area of the forum.
  3. 7

Beta Map RSTE-AlligatorCreekBeta

The map went (FINAL) a while back so the latest is released and it can be downloaded here: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_4EV...xport=download
  4. 7

Beta Map TE-Kaukasus

All customs just about are run on both Crucible and the *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs). And you now see above a Russian server is too. *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs) is in the US and on the East Coast. I don't know of Crucible's...
  5. 7

Beta Map RSTE-Mayako_V3

Direct download: RSTE-Mayako_V3.roe For those not able to find - they need to move it to the right location.:( Up and running on *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs)
  6. 7

Squad Clowns (ro2, rs, customs) heroes server

Latest Updates added as of today shown in second post.
  7. 7

Beta Map [MAP] TE-Donner

Updated and running on: *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs)
  8. 7

We've gone through a name change and added a couple other groups to the mix hoping to have a more full server. There is a FB page also with same name. *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs) We also have an RO server below...
  9. 7

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Nomadskaya

Up and running on *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs)
  10. 7

C:\Users\sanf\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps \Nomadskaya\TE-Nomadskaya.roe Above is your path notice the space in between Maps and Nomadskaya. I would just delete that folder completely and put the roe file in root of Maps and is that the right location for...
  11. 7

Final Map RSTE-AlligatorCreek

Thanks and great work. Up and running on *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs).
  12. 7

Looking at the errors it's trying to move the file to new location and can't. Either because of rights or something else. Just move the .roe file to the location it's trying to move it to and delete in all the other locations then try.
  13. 7

Did you also create and ini file of the same name and put it in your config folder? You always have to create an ini with same name so in this case TE-Nomadskaya.ini with the text below in it. This will allow it to show in the list and will keep it from crashing. [TE-Nomadskaya...
  14. 7

chatting

You must not be enabling your Grieve button. I do know the Rage Quit button is still working for most. :D
  15. 7

See post 2 for updated Customs on server.
  16. 7

Awesome. Up and running on *Army of Northern Virginia (ANV) | CLOWNS | (Classic, Customs)
  17. 7

Bigger screen = easier to play?

Here you go. (2) different screen shots at 6020x1200 over 3 screens. Now you have to remember between the screens you have bezels you have to set that correction with the video driver plus your icons or as you can see the compass all appear on your middle screen of the 3 but everything scales...
  18. 7

In game play is awesome. It's just like having one huge screen of 6080x1200. I have a 780 GTX which has Surround Gaming it's called for Nvidia and there's the other option on AMD cards as well. Both are really good these days for having gaming the way it should be with multi-monitor.
  19. 7

I mean kind of like your peripheral vision. I have my middle monitor normal and the two others angled so the FOV is no different as far as he game itself is concerned. Settings are the same for single monitor as it is for 3. The game draws as if it's a single monitor across all 3. It's...
  20. 7

I have (3) 24" monitors with a resolution for 6080x1200. As mentioned it's still the same game but spread across all (3) monitors. Doesn't give any kind of advantage other than you can see more of the playing area (FOV) but this too depends on your own peripheral vision. This can be annoying...