• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. S

How to make M4 the best shotgun in the game.

Ditch the original reload animation and replace it with this: This will improve the reload speed massively and give it a marked advantage over the starting shotgun.
  2. S

HOW TO: Binding Syringe and Welder into separate keys.

Many of you might find it a bit infuriating to be in a hurry to weld a door and end up with the syringe in your hand because of either pressing "5" key too many times or keyboard not registering it properly. Fear not, my partner found a way to remedy this problem and bind them into separate...
  3. S

Firebug and grenade launchers...

I am not sure if this has been discussed here before, but if it has, my apologies. Since the last updates, I have noticed the Firebug really doesn't get any new toys to play with, where there has been a new perk and a lot of new weapons for other classes. Firebug gets incendiary hand grenades...
  4. S

Bad performance since new update

Not this is strange... Not this is strange... I have had problems playing the game since the update. I haven't got shadows OR AA on, but the game performance has degraded to something unplayable. Also, a lot of my friends kept on getting a lot of Critical errors on their Vista machines. The...
  5. S

Trader menu, fill ammo / sell weapon change suggestion.

I would like to see some changes to trader menu, because all too many times I have accidentally sold the weapon I just refilled the ammunition for because of my overly twitchy fingertips. :( Right now, the "Fill ammo for selected weapon" fills the ammunition for the weapon, but then it changes...