• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. ®omano

Linux server getting 0 takeover traffic

You mean after 6 whole hours nobody took over your server? Impressive issue lol. Probably with the amount of available servers yours just haven't been randomly chosen.
  2. ®omano

Server consistenly takes 20-45 seconds to appear in server browser

They appear in the Steam server browser as soon as they send the information they are online, and that the Steam server browser list is refreshed on Steam's end. Favorites should appear instantly though, If they do not, they probably take long time to start completely. EDIT: use a tool like...
  3. ®omano

Server bug, etc.

No understando.
  4. ®omano

2 Bugs

In inventory?
  5. ®omano

2 Bugs

You can't have more than a max amount of Dosh Vault crates. Max was 50, then now I'm maxed out at 70, weird that you have 100 max in your inventory though...
  6. ®omano

Server bug, etc.

For the bugs about double items received you need to contact Tripwire directly through their ticket support platform. I meant that what you wrote makes no sense to my point of view because I can't understand anything you wanted to say in your first message.
  7. ®omano

My Pool of Ideas

I think you're almost 10 years late to the party dude.
  8. ®omano

Server bug, etc.

Sorry but nothing in what you wrote makes any sense.
  9. ®omano

Free vault crate bug

I stopped recycling this crap after multiple full inventory of them for no reason. It keeps coming. The vault items didn't really change since release so there's no point anyway.
  10. ®omano

Some maps are unplayable

The 'No Custom Servers' filter is only to differentiate the 'unranked' servers but server admins can modify lot of technical options in their server config files which do not 'unrank' the server. Usually server which use non white listed mods/mutators will be excluded by this filter. Going to...
  11. ®omano

Some maps are unplayable

You're playing on a modified server, judging by your FPS. Game is capped at 150FPS online. I'll give it a try on my own server to see, but pretty sure if you play on a vanilla server (without admins modifying all the settings they can for whatever reason), you'll have no issues with these maps.
  12. ®omano

Crash upon connecting to a server (5 years old bug)

Documents / My Games / Killing Floor 2 / contains the config and all. Some settings MAY be saved in your steam cloud though.
  13. ®omano

Custom Gamemodes crash game due to KFEngine.ini MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC

GC = Garbage Collection, so I GUESS it is max object not considered for garbage collection, which I assume is the memory cleanup.
  14. ®omano

Key bindings not working?

Delete My Documents/My Games/KillingFloor2/KFGame/Config/KFInput.ini or the whole folder My Documents/My Games/KillingFloor2/KFGame/Config Start the game and configure everything related to controls (keyboard/mouse) or configure everything if you deleted the whole Config folder.
  15. ®omano

Question about hosting a server in KF2 via dedicated or rented server?!

1 / Your server should be visible in the server list in game. If it is not, they probably have not opened/forwarded the proper ports on their side. You need to contact the support of your hosting company. 2 / In theory you should stop your server first, then edit the configuration files...
  16. ®omano

ManEater for Steam

Steam release May 22nd too... of 2021 though.
  17. ®omano

Merc Report - Improving Field Conditions

What about the kick voting popup you broke like three years ago?
  18. ®omano

Intermittent server crashes

Is there a reason why you have two different servers logs in one log file? Never seen that something is wrong maybe in your setup.
  19. ®omano

UNBELIEVABLE PS4 STILL FORCES 9MM ON ROTATION!!!!

Dude you may have a point with PS4 users not being computer users, but the imaginary stats out of your butthole, followed by "FACT" are really not helping your case, especially when again you agitate your cash to the face of devs thinking that will change something.
  20. ®omano

Server Browser and Solo Gameplay Maps aren't loading

Reset your config files (delete Config folder or rename it) in Documents->My Games->Killing Floor 2