• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. utek

Really average reviews overall...concerned.

Worth a buy just uploaded the Maneater review and it doesn't look good... 4,5
  2. utek

HUD/UI Options (Attack effects/ health bars/ damage numbers) - Photomode

I agree 👍 customizable HUD/UI is a must have!
  3. utek

Maneater Official Countdown Thread (Out Now On PS4,Xbox One and PC)!!!!

Man...i it just me or is time flying kinda fast this year?
  4. utek

RO: Ostfront 41-45 Remaster?

Well after you make some money with Maneater and Chivalry 2, a new Red Orchestra WW2 game on a modern engine would be amazing! So yeah +1 from me on a new RO game.
  5. utek

All Time Favorite Games

- S. T. A. L. K. E. R. franchise - old Battlefield games (1942, Vietnam,2) as a spinoff BF game Bad Company 2 was also great. New ones are garbage. - Red Orchestra franchise - Red Alert 2 - Half Life franchise
  6. utek

Video Game Suggestion - Complete and Realistic WW1, WW2 and Cold War Games.

Pretty much this, after Maneater and Chivalry 2 i would like to see a new WW2 (axis vs. soviets) Red Orchestra game.
  7. utek

BOTs

I know that,... what i mean is, i want bots single player in the next RO game.
  8. utek

BOTs

Not everyone is ready to jump in the brutal MP experience right away, some need some "training" and bots are great for that. And sometimes i would like to just take it slow, kill some stuff,enjoy the atmosphere,take some long sniper shots... and yeah RO1 has bots, (back in the day i started...
  9. utek

BOTs

Thanks for the fast answers! Kinda sad, but the show must go on. Any talented modders out there who can do it? Anyway, BOTs(in a single player mode) are a must have, in the next Red Orchestra game.
  10. utek

BOTs

Yeah i know about the console bot spawn, but they are not that smart 🧠 and life like. Is additional work planed?
  11. utek

BOTs

Taken from the RS2 trello roadmap: "We are currently investigating new navmesh techniques which would potentially allow us to re-introduce bots to the game further down the line (bots are NOT supported with 1.08), along with new actions which bots would be able to carry out. This does not work...
  12. utek

Options to remove visual interface graphics

Use this console command: showhud
  13. utek

What car do you drive?

An old renault clio from 2005...
  14. utek

TW Community Repot

thanks! And yeah i would love to see more, because they provide info on what's going on, what they working on, maybe some behind the scenes,... And stuff like that. Communication is key 🗝
  15. utek

TW Community Repot

When will you make more those videos?
  16. utek

Allow weapon skins for HRG weapons from the base weapon

+1 I would also like some "normal" looking skins for HRG weapons
  17. utek

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

The light saber and rhino revolver? No, because almost never play as berserker or gunslinger. The mosin nagant and glock18? Yes
  18. utek

Crosshair visibility

I agree, i always play without the crosshair, it's much better than way.