• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. G

Harold Lott DLC character

With the introducing of DLC, is there any chance we get Harold Lott? I would pay any value for the best ever KF character
  2. G

Abomination is boring af

Hans, Patty and King FP all have unique attacks, and make players to perform various tactics to beat them. And the only tactic you need to take down the Abomination is the S+Shift+mouse_button_1 (even on hoe). When the Abomination is spawned, I am getting so bored it makes me want to just quit...
  3. G

KF_Nuked easter egg

In the basement, there are 3 papers with some russian inscriptions on them. One of them reads: "Batcat forever", "We are all Batcat", and the Russian sustainable expression meaning "one foot in the grave". The other paper says: "Dance contest, tomorrow, 6 o'clock"...
  4. G

Can't shoot or block as soon as some animations are finished

First of all, I realize I'm duplicating the topic. But, I am in cornern if this was not a bug but a new way of how mechanics work now. So, with the Summer Sideshow event introduced, some of the mechanics were altered. Those are following: Before the update- when reloading a gun, if the fire...
  5. G

Can't shoot or block as soon as some animations are finished

Category: Code/actions mechanics Reproducibility: Always Description: with the Summer Sideshow event introduced, some of the player actions mechanics were broken. Those are following: Before the update- when reloading a gun, if the fire button is held, you fired a gun as soon as the reload...
  6. G

Commando weapons sounds

Overall, the updates are good, and you did a great job, BUT Why did you feel like change the sounds of Bullpup and SCAR? In my opinion they used to have best sounds I've ever heard in any game. Now they sound just very generic. Commando weapons used to be one of my favorite thanks to bright...
  7. G

Any way to kill PVP Boss?

I will be honest: I play PVP just for the achievements, and once I'll get them I'll never come back to PVP mode again. And now the question: is there ANY way to kill Patrick not using a C4 nuke exploit? PVP boss balance is soo good (sarcasm) Patty wins every time
  8. G

Too many bad medics

Why are there so many awful medics in the game? What's wrong with you? Why do you ignore the people that are being eaten just in front of you, and keep running around, shooting left and right, instead of doing the job your class suppose to do (to keep your teammates alive, first)? If you see a...
  9. G

Farmhouse map exploit spot

Category: Level design Reproducibility: Always Description: On the Farmhouse map, there is spot near the entrance of the basement, where zeds do not see players, if players stand inside the bushes. Can be done in online and offline mode.