• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. S

Killing Floor 2 State of the Game, David Amata provides a look the accomplishments in 2019

Completed survey although I concur it could've done with comment boxes to justify choices By the end of 2020 I'd like to see this; - ALL maps having an Objective variation - More maps overall [1 per update doesn't last too long] - bringing back classic maps would be great - perhaps releasing 1...
  2. S

Option to prestige after rank 5?

I'm torn, I maxed out a couple of events ago and while I greatly miss not getting Vault crates for prestiging [wish was another way to get these more frequently] I don't miss grinding 10 perks again and again Having Zed abilities readily available is a godsend, especially considering i seem to...
  3. S

Yuletide Horror Is Here!

Am I the only one who feels the update to the redscreen effect when you're below half health is a tad extreme? Combine it with Bloat bile, Trapper Beam or whatever and it is a nightmare to see anything - curious why this was changed, were people really that in need of a notification they were dying?
  4. S

Dragon & Koi/Steampunk Skins = Blue Screen PS4

Pardon my double-post but in this case it is preferable to an edit. It would seem the limit [should one exist] is about 70 skins - I currently have 63 equipped and the game works, believe friend counted 67 last night that he has equipped and he has never had an issue I shall endeavour to...
  5. S

PSA Regarding issue with the Matriarch Seasonal Objective

Well you have until Jan 7th and I was getting to the Boss in 4 minutes [kill within 5] so it's pretty easy tbh - fact I've done the 'Seasonal' Objectives within days every time shows they aren't that challenging/time-consuming I mean where has the flat kills challenge gone? Went from 2500 to...
  6. S

Endless Mode - will this ever be addressed?

Nuked Objective is petty tight but manageable with the right setup/team Boom is typically the wave most Endless games end on, I always roll my eyes when it pops up - like you said Boom as Berserker is a nightmare
  7. S

PSA Regarding issue with the Matriarch Seasonal Objective

TLDR, just do what I did - play DieSector to Boss and if Matriarch GREAT, if not retry - easy...
  8. S

Endless Mode - will this ever be addressed?

Why complain about back-to-back Scrake waves? Easy XP if you have a competent team Back-to-back Boom however can naff right off lol
  9. S

Apologies for delay responding but I finally have an update!?! So; - I reinstalled the game - unequipped EVERYTHING - loaded a game [to update save] - then put all skins back on which had previously caused issues 1 by 1 - then added ALL the remaining skins I have MINUS the knives because tbh i...
  10. S

2 weeks on, curious if this will be sorted by the next update because I've held off buying further skins, thankfully the shop doesn't rotate out items.
  11. S

Pondering on KF3

A rework of the perks is a given - I was thinking something Borderlands style where there is a lot of options to go with but that might be a bit too deep for this franchise
  12. S

Pondering on KF3

I concur, when you consider KF2's original content to what it has now I wonder how we all managed with just 2 Bosses and 1 mode of play for so long. I'm pleased that we now have 3 fleshed out modes but still feel there's more to be done. By the time Tripwire stops supporting KF2 I'd like to...
  13. S

Max prestige

As someone who has everything maxed I feel at the very least we should have got some Vault Crates because we effectively missed out on up to 40 of them!?! Was also hoping the last icon would be gold like the 1st game but alas it was not to be.
  14. S

As far as I'm aware I never had any of the issues "fixed" by the update. I am on the game now and will endeavour to see if any combination of skins from the 3 previously mentioned function, my results will follow shortly. EDIT: Helios = Crash, Zweihander = Crash, 9mm = Crash - in short, the...
  15. S

Just tried equipping all 3 after update and it still blue-screened. Don't have time to try all combos right now but will see if ANY of them are functional later...
  16. S

Can now add the Helios Vosh to the list and the blue screen happens with all characters
  17. S

I rebuilt database, didn't seem to do anything. Will try clearing cache when next on.
  18. S

Abomination was buffed the wrong way and is OP

Hmmm, having not tested these Betas [I'm on PS4] I'm curious to see how the fight now goes - I still maintain that him being fought in more open areas spotlighted flaws he didn't have prior to then.
  19. S

Pardon my tardiness, been away for a little while. The crash occurs if I try and start a match. EDIT: After some 'extensive testing' [equipping one, starting a game and nading myself] I have narrowed it down to 2 skins which cause crashes and they are; Zweihander Steampunk Precious & 9mm Dragon...
  20. S

Abomination was buffed the wrong way and is OP

The real issue with the Abomination IS the arena you face him in. When he was limited to Krampus Lair and Santa's Workshop you were locked into a tight area which made him a somewhat challenging fight. Once he appeared on maps where kiting is an option - Nuked, Outpost etc - he became super...