• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Search results

1. S

Dragon & Koi/Steampunk Skins = Blue Screen PS4

In short if I try and equip these weapon customisations the game crashes I really hope this can be solved because a/ I paid for the D&K ones and b/ the skins are among my favourites but are worthless if they keep bugging out For the benefit of the bug report they cause a crash every time I try...
  2. S

[Query] Potential Issue with Next Update?

It may have been mentioned already but in lieu of that I thought I'd ask anyhow. Will there be something for maxed out players, perhaps complimentary Vault Crates [?], considering they won't be able to get any more via Prestiging? I ask because I have everything on 5th Prestige and I'd like to...
  3. S

Co-Op Hell on Earth on Holdout Maps

Hello all who stop by, I am curious to know what people use in terms of team setup and strategy in arguably the most challenging base maps Killing Floor 2 has to offer with particular interest regarding Power Core. I consider myself quite competent having got every perk to max [at time of...
  4. S

My "Wishlist"

I've been thinking a lot and I've come to the conclusion that there is a lot of room for improvement so without further ado these are the areas in which I think the game can be improved: - Urban Ninja Perk - Buff the M32, Helios, and M99 - Increase carry weight to 20 - Buff Berserker and...
  5. S

Some requests from a guy who has played a game or two

First and foremost, this is generally a repost of my previous list found here [https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-ps4/general-discussion-aj/2327683-a-few-thoughts-from-a-seasoned-veteran] BUT with some tweaks in the hope that some of/most of this will...
  6. S

A few thoughts from a seasoned veteran

First and foremost I would like to take the opportunity to give HUGE props to everyone involved in the creation and maintenance of Killing Floor 2 because I, for one, will always be grateful that this game exists. I looked on somewhat enviously as a spectator when the original dropped all those...