• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5

Mathias994

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 16, 2020
I would like the next generation to get a version obviously with improvements and performance.

My wish list:

-120 FPS. Some say in the case of the Xbox Series X some games could reach the mentioned amount, but I am satisfied that it was in the 60 FPS with stability

-Smart Delivery. Those who already have the game will automatically work on the next-gen with its improvements (Only if Tripwire wants to accept the said function)

-CrossPlay. Nowadays developers are already integrating their games more and more on multiple platforms including a friend code system to be able to add and invite people to a third party on the platform.

-Server Browser for Console Version. The one I ask most is that they add the search mode for servers for the console versions, since I have had enough problems in making searches for quick games and when I want to search for others, only the same one from the previous one looks for me and it becomes quite unplayable.

-Improvement of Achievements in Console Version. It turns out that in the console version its list of achievements is quite basic and easy to complete compared to the PC version. In my opinion, the list of achievements would look better in 3 aspects of each map: Complete (X) map on Hard difficulty or higher, Complete (X) map on Hell on Earth difficulty, and Obtain all collectibles on (X) map. As today they are doing so with the current content

Killing Floor for me is still one of the few games that I have thrown the most hours and hours, because I am concerned that the game will be behind after the arrival of the next-gen. It will only be hoped that Tripwire can do this job.

Greetings to the Tripwire team 🖐

Reactions: Humam2104