• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Time İndicator for Newcomers + Support&Demo Regulations + Already Existing Game Modes

MrtPsr

Grizzled Veteran
May 16, 2020
I have experienced on this game over thousand of hours. Please add these issues:

1) Last upcoming players should be able to see 'Remaining trader time to next vawe' in lobby before joining. Otherwise, it can be big problem everybody because of the newcomers (who want to join progressing game) can't get any weapons or armor for new wave and ruins all the game.

2) Even though support gave me ammunition once, writing of “Receive Ammo” on the support’s head still is being shown when I going to support perk. That is unnecessary and vain hope, please don’t show that warning (remove the second one) twice.

3) Demolitionist and support should be able to give grenade and ammo/armor, even if they are in nearest position to the trader.

4) Could you add new game modes (and make it official) those are already exist in steam workshop: “Fiesta game mode”, “Zedternal game mode”, yo can search and develop “KF-Insurrection” objective (story mode) map, “Factory Objective” for objective mode, “Hardcore Scavenger!- Scavenging For Weapons To Win” for a weekly outbreak, “Mini Bosses” for a weekly outbreak, “Halo Mod – Weapons” has lots of weapons and animations...The game mechanic needs a little bit improvements for not to be monotone and there are a lot of good ideas to make the game better.

I hope it will be easy for you.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

" 1) Last upcoming players should be able to see 'Remaining trader time to next vawe' in lobby before joining. Otherwise, it can be big problem everybody because of the newcomers (who want to join progressing game) can't get any weapons or armor for new wave and ruins all the game "

Yeah.. that really is a bummer when it happens. It also is annoying that the game loads players into the lobby just in time to see waves begin. I believe it's partly due to how the game loads assets.

Upvote 0