• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cosmetics more in line with characters and perks

Barot8

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
So I was thinking about immersion and some of the cosmetic. Sure, some of the flashy and hoiday stuff is fun but wouldn't the cosmetics be better served if they fit more the perks and characters? Or maybe packages designed for certain specific classes? Like more Commando fatigues for the Commando? More business attire for Mr. Foster? There are some firefighter gear bits which could be in a firefighter set for Firebugs. Medic outfits for medic and more. More religious items for the Reverend. Some punk specific outfits for Ava. I think if priced right they would sell well. The gunslinger could actually have a western wear type set.

I remember the Steampunk Characters in the first game, most of them were linked to a specific perk ! It was a nice touch and I agree we could have something like that (since characters are all tied to a certain category of weapons, Ana loving explosives for example).

And yep, I think that having some more unique items for each character would make them stand out even more. Sure, they got their own VA's, quotes and stuff. But having merely a few colors and a bandana is a bit poor...

Reactions: Barot8
Upvote 0