• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Medics Should Get Assist Count and Dosh + Flamethrower Weight Decrease

Borsoi

May 26, 2020
Brazil
Hi, i'm a old time player of Killing Floor 1 and 2, now i have more than 260 hours of Killing Floor 2 and playing nowadays in HoE with Firebug/Demo. Talking to some friend we discussed some points that we thought would be interesting to be change in the game:

Field Medic:
The field medic should get assist count and dosh. We noticed that if a medic heals a player and the player kills a zed the medic gets no assist count and neither dosh, so that way the medic gets prejudicated in getting dosh and also in the assist counting, in the end the squad always have to give the medic some money since he doens't get much in the game.

Firebug:
The firebug in my opinion is the best and only useful trash killer in the game, but when the Microwave gun was added we finnaly get some damage over the bigger zeds, especially the armored ones, but the microwave gun Tier 4, weight 9, leaving the firebug in some poor choices of trash killer weapom, like the Tier 1 Caulk n' Burn. While the flamethrower which is the best and most loved weapon in his arsenal, weight 7. In my opinion the flamethrower/microwave should get a weight descrease by 1 (Microwave should weight 8 or the Flamethrower should weight 6), making possible that the Firebug have some bigger role in the team, being possible the kill the most trash zed with the most loved weapon and use the microwave gun to help in the bigger zeds.