• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Interactive Merch Store - Soft Launch

What is your favorite design?

• Guillotine

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Maneater

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Chibi Fleshpound

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Horzine Corporate

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Dangerous Waters

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Bat Cat Volume 1

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Zeds Incoming

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
With golden Dosh(or Vault) emblem on the back, I hope?
Once we get that option unlocked (along with hats next) we can try out a few styles and see what fans gravitate towards. You can help us reach this goal of unlocking new merch types by making a purchase today if you like the look of something already on the store!

Upvote 0
I have some perk designs ready in the wings, but I was targeting hats first as I feel just a perk logo on a shirt wouldn't be as apealing. It needs "something more" to work on a shirt. A certain "je ne sais quoi" as it were.

I agree, I thought trinkets would work better for emblems after writing that post. I'd get a Berserker/Sharpshooter/Firebug keychain for example.

Upvote 0
We've just added some new merch, mousepads! Get a KF 2 or Maneater mousepad (in 3 different sizes) today!

And since we've had some time to see what is catching players eyes, and more importantly what they are buying we are looking at making a few changes! Some designs may go away, and new ones are likely to appear!

View attachment 2334722
I really wish that ManEater mousepad design was on the shirt and rhe shirt itself was the blue that's in the background of the pic :(

Upvote 0