• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Official Countdown Thread (Out Now On PS4,Xbox One and PC)!!!!

I am so excited for this, took off Friday the 22nd and Monday the 25th for my Maneater weekend Launch Party which will consist of me playing the game all weekend with my son (21) and cooking Shark themed food items Like Bloody Bay Burgers ( Medium Rare burger with Ketchup based BBq Sauce) . Feeding Frenzy Nachos ( Cheesy Nachos with Salsa and Sourcream and Beef topping), Shark Fin Shaped Watermelon Wedges! SO excited!

Reactions: utek
Upvote 0
I am so excited for this, took off Friday the 22nd and Monday the 25th for my Maneater weekend Launch Party which will consist of me playing the game all weekend with my son (21) and cooking Shark themed food items Like Bloody Bay Burgers ( Medium Rare burger with Ketchup based BBq Sauce) . Feeding Frenzy Nachos ( Cheesy Nachos with Salsa and Sourcream and Beef topping), Shark Fin Shaped Watermelon Wedges! SO excited!
I hope you guys have am amazing time! Are you gonna watch any shark movies during eating breaks?

Upvote 0