• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Zetsumei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is there any chance that TW is going to fix the dignity for the dead achievment? I have 730 hours into this game and have only managed to get 5/10.
    hello can you help me out i have no minimap or hp bar or ammo bar in the game `? i haev tryed to reinstall but dident help
    Hi! I am new at the forum, i posted something and the forum told me that i have to wait till some moderator accept it, but it had been hours without nothing u.u could you help me?
    Delete Redorchestra.ini it will show as Redorchestra, and looks like a textfile with cogwheel in it.
    i need help with killing floor. i get this msg Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]
    CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2212 MHz with 959MB RAM
    Video: No Video
    Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file
    History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

i saw ur post but i dont see the default iti i just see default and i dont know what you mean when you say look at the files themselves. please help me
    are you even affiliated (in any way) to tripwire int.? I mean do you have facts regarding the actual problems or are you just throwing guesses trying to help people?
    desperate for help[ and im not stalking you lol could you reply to the sons caused post as this prob is doin me head in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…