• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
zachjd
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi zachjd:

bizzyJEDI here from Steam, I am in the same situation as you about the "limitation of the webadmin", can you steer me in the direction of editing the config, I am familiar with the map rotation file... Do I just add the maps to the end of the rotation and will it be in alphabetical order?

Also would like to add you as a friend on Steam, nice to have another fellow server admin as a friend, if you don't mind...

Thanks,

Bill(bizzyJEDI)
    zachjd
    zachjd
    Hi bizzyJEDI, if you use Web Admin to add many maps to the Map Cycle, you probably found there's a limit and won't save anymore maps. A work around to this is to open PCServer-KFGame.ini and add maps directly to the Map Cycle yourself. Search GameMapCycles in the config to find it.

You will have to put the maps in alphabetical order yourself, it won't do it automatically. What I do is save an Excel spreadsheet or Google Doc to keep a list of all the maps and sort them alphabetically.

I sent you a friend request on Steam. =)
    zachjd
    zachjd
    I sent you a friend request on Steam (M.A.G.A.). Wanted to thank you for the video on the maxplayer mutator. Also, wanted to talk to you about giving you access to our 535+ maps.
    zachjd
    zachjd
    Yeah no problem man. =) 535? Oh wow sounds good! Might be some maps there I don't have on my server.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…