• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by VidGameDude

1. V

3ds max need help

Ok so i forgot how to extrude objects along a path constrainted spline. anybody out there use 3ds max 2009-2011 that can help me? it'd be much appreciated. l8s EDIT: thanks to the help of yomomassis i have found out the solution. ignore this thread now.
  2. V

Multiplayer sevrer info tabs gone...

well it sees like an issue that i cant see to find on the search so i thought why not ask for help while i can. it seeMs when i go into Multiplayer and goto click servers, i only see the Map naMe and difficulty tabs. no ping, no nuMber of players, anything else is gone. now dont go and tell Me...
  3. V

Corrupt a wish

a simple little game invented to kill boredom and i thought i'd be kind enough to share it with you. ok here you make a wish and any wish you want but the catch is someone will say "wish granted, but" then they will say how it will end badly A.K.A Corrupting it...
  4. V

Random Specimen Modeled 3dsmax =P

hey guys just whipped out this crazy little terror from my twisted little mind. i dont know what name to give it or what it should do...so im gona let the public decide on name, abilities and back story. but i was thinking of a name along the lines of ripper or reaper...something that tears...
  5. V

your favorite song to play during KF?

Personally when im bashing their faces in i usually turn on my computer's radio and play this song.--v YouTube - Dope- Die Mother ****er Die what song that isnt from zYnthetic gets you pumped to brutally murder Zeds? post below.
  6. V

Need help with a mod remake

hey guys vid here and a friend of mine, NuclearMind, wanted to post a message about the remake of an old past time game most of you probably dont remember. Nuke says: "I know this is off topic to tripwire, but I heard that there are alot of active modders and coders wanting to build up their...
  7. V

M1897 trenchPumpshotgun in 3ds max

the best i could do since i'm not good at making the butt end of rifles or guns. i know it needs tweaking but it's a good base to build off from. l8s
  8. V

WWIIPanzerfaust modeled in 3ds max

i screwed up by accidentally making the newer version instead of the WWII version so here it is man i just realized how much im puttin out this week im on fiyaaaaaa (fire duh) l8s EDIT: turns out i made 5 rocket launchers lol thanks for the extra work Dextronaut =P
  9. V

M79-Panzerfaust modeled in 3ds max

here's another WWII weapon i made for mamoo took me another 3 hours now on to the revolver... l8s
  10. V

Flammenwerfer41 modeled in 3ds max

i made this not only for the WWII weapons because i volunteered, but mainly to apologize to the modelers and coders. i'll add the straps in later l8s
  11. V

9_6's Specter 3ds max 2011 rendered

Hey everyone. thought i would take the time to make this bad girl as a cool tribute to an awesome idea by 96's Specter drawing found here http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42754&highlight=spectre all the info you need is posted in his thread and i hope you all enjoy the...
  12. V

Boss idea modeled 3ds max 2011

[___]