• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by utek

1. utek

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 trailer

I think it's the only game where you can just sit down by a camp fire and enjoy the atmosphere for hours...
  2. utek

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 trailer

Hell, It's about time
  3. utek

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 trailer

4. utek

TW Community Repot

Any updates on this topic? How well did Maneater sell? When's the first update? plans for KF2,Chivalry 2 info, any plans for a new Red Orchestra game? A remaster maybe? how's Alan Wilson doing? You know stuff like that...
  5. utek

Tripwire at PC Gaming Show

Oh, yeah this was the old me,... EPIC is actually not that bad. It still needs some features, but they do some great things for small indie developers.
  6. utek

Next Tripwire game idea

@Aleflippy
  7. utek

Next Tripwire game idea

Yeah, both Hell let loose, and post scriptum are too big, slow and too much on the simulation side for my taste. Red Orchestra has the perfect pace for me.
  8. utek

Next Tripwire game idea

I also want a new Red Orchestra WW2 game. (Germany vs. Soviet) The most important things to me are gunplay, sound, atmosphere, immersion, animations... In want to feel and breathe in the Battlefield, like I'm there. Hear the birds, wood crack, feel the cold wind, hear guns in the distance...
  9. utek

Really average reviews overall...concerned.

Worth a buy just uploaded the Maneater review and it doesn't look good... 4,5
  10. utek

HUD/UI Options (Attack effects/ health bars/ damage numbers) - Photomode

I agree 👍 customizable HUD/UI is a must have!
  11. utek

Maneater Official Countdown Thread (Out Now On PS4,Xbox One and PC)!!!!

Man...i it just me or is time flying kinda fast this year?
  12. utek

RO: Ostfront 41-45 Remaster?

Well after you make some money with Maneater and Chivalry 2, a new Red Orchestra WW2 game on a modern engine would be amazing! So yeah +1 from me on a new RO game.
  13. utek

All Time Favorite Games

- S. T. A. L. K. E. R. franchise - old Battlefield games (1942, Vietnam,2) as a spinoff BF game Bad Company 2 was also great. New ones are garbage. - Red Orchestra franchise - Red Alert 2 - Half Life franchise
  14. utek

Video Game Suggestion - Complete and Realistic WW1, WW2 and Cold War Games.

Pretty much this, after Maneater and Chivalry 2 i would like to see a new WW2 (axis vs. soviets) Red Orchestra game.
  15. utek

BOTs

I know that,... what i mean is, i want bots single player in the next RO game.