• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by netsky/SiE

1. N

[Coming soon] Browning machine gun

Just posting a quick snap-shot of something we're working on. Model is created by [WPC] hemi. No date on when this will hit the streets so to speak and don't rely on this post to keep you updated on the progress of the weapon as it's just a quick teaser. Enjoy, post your comments and questions.
  2. N

WIN server not working

Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent Critical: (SingleFire KF-BioticsLab.Single.SingleFire0, Function KFMod.KFFire.ModeDoFire) Critical: UWeaponFire::ModeTick Critical: AActor::Tick Critical: ABaseKFWeapon::Tick Critical: TickAllActors Critical: ULevel::Tick Critical: (NetMode=1) Critical: TickLevel...
  3. N

Offer to all coders

Hello everyone, I'm representing netsky with this post. We're looking for someone who wants to come on-board to do great things! We have currently a server in the top 10 in the world on game tracker, can see it from my signature. It's very frequently used and is becoming more and more...
  4. N

Offer to all coders

Hello everyone, I'm representing netsky with this post. We're looking for someone who wants to come on-board to do great things! We have currently a server in the top 10 in the world on game tracker, can see it from my signature. It's very frequently used and is becoming more and more...
  5. N

Netskys offer to all KF mappers

Hey all, Netsky is in need of someone or a group of people if possible that are enthusiastic about creating maps within the "killing floor SDK". We currently own a 40 slot KF custom server which is ranked in the top 20 KF servers on game tracker. What we offer; Anyone who wishes to come on...
  6. N

Sledgehammer Request

Hey all, Just a quick request to all you awesome designers, ( Yes i'm trying to butter you up! ) Was thinking how awesome a sledgehammer would be for berserker, was thinking it could have twice the slowness of the fire-axe but a hell of punch! Maybe double the damage of which the fire-axe...
  7. N

Hack found, important!

Hey, just banned some character off the server i host due to the fact he was aim botting. He threatened me just before i issued the in game ban, 2 minutes later my server crashed again . . . and again . . . and again. Our dedicated server is running on a windows server 2003 . . any kind of...
  8. N

My Custom Dedicated Server Keeps Crashing?

Hey, My server is crashing randomly which is closing the console on our dedi, therefore shutting the server down. It's a windows dedicated server and we currently have these mods installed, - Antiblocker - ServerperksV3 - ForcedMAXplayers - serverADS Any help? if anyone can help me with...
  9. N

My Custom Dedicated Server Keeps Crashing?

Wrong section, i apologise
  10. N

Help with turning my server from 6 slot to 10 slot

Hey folks, to start off i've already added maxplayers into my command line + my .ini file with no effect. any other suggestions as to how to add more slots to your server? and i host it myself so there's no hidden command line i can't reach. any help at all is welcome thanks!