• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by manoleirando

1. manoleirando

Kicking off 2020 with a couple of Holdout maps.

I like this idea, Nightmare and Powercore in HoE are a good challenge, I would like to see more maps like this two.
  2. manoleirando

Yuletide Horror Beta 1 Is Now Live!

1. Yep, that's what happened to me on Monday when playing 6p-Suicidal, another player killed the Mat. 2. Something similar happens to me too, but in other occasions when I enter a server and I'm in the lobby the game freezes and I can't even close the game neither navigate through other...
  3. manoleirando

Riot Shield

Bone Crusher has more damage reduction and it's smaller than the Riot Shield, that right hand with the Glock takes too much damage :ROFLMAO: BTW I like it.
  4. manoleirando

I killed her playing in Hard difficulty offline but it didn't count for the achivement neither yesterday in 6-players Suicidal, surely it's a bug.
  5. manoleirando

I fought her 2 times, survival and weekly modes, hard difficulty. None of them counted in the seasonal achievement.
  6. manoleirando

Let HRG Incision shoot without auto-aim

For me it's OK, I like the weapon as it is now and it's very good against bosses to EMP them constantly.
  7. manoleirando

I know the chance for all bosses is the same, it's like throwing a dice, you can take the same result two or three times in a row, but now I played a total of 12 games and I didn't fight her :( 12 games and I couldn't test the new boss.
  8. manoleirando

Same feeling here. I played 5 games and I got King Fleshpound 3 times, 1 Abomination and 1 Patriarch. I don't remember exactly but when the Abomination was introduced in the game two years ago it was the only boss spawning at Krampus Lair map? If that was the case they could do the same with...
  9. manoleirando

Yep, it's a bit disappointing because the principal attractive of this update is the Matriarch and having to kill her 10 times with this spawn rate... It's quite hard :/ I know that we will get a Matriarch objective map in one of the next updates but a lot of players thought that Bioticslab boss...
  10. manoleirando

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

:eek::eek::eek: What happened to you Rachel.... you helped us before and now you are the worst threat! I expect some good dialogs from her referencing what happened in KF1. This is why I purchased both the Ion Thruster and Rhynos, this update will be awesome! Thank you very much TWI, keep it...
  11. manoleirando

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

I like the new weapons a lot! I'll pay for both Nagant and Shield, that's for sure :giggle:
  12. manoleirando

What We Are Up To - Back To The Lab

Awesome news! Another Objective map, new tools, something angry... Thank you TWI :giggle:
  13. manoleirando

The kick poll system

Yesterday, for example i enter a 5/6 server and started playing in round 2/10. Without any reason, at the end of the wave, someone started a kick poll against me and they succeeded. Playing with GS i joined forces with a Commando and Swat. Their only reason i think was i killed more zeds than...
  14. manoleirando

Lorem Ipsun Message Where Exiting a Game

Hi, When i exit a solo game some minutes ago i noticed a "Lorem Ipsum" message in the loading screen instead of an advice message. I started and exit some games and finally i saw it again and took a screenshot. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=738642247
  15. manoleirando

KF Movement Lag

Hi. I was looking for a solution to this, but i only found another post with the same issue as mine: Any idea? :confused: