• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by infntnub

1. I

Dropped weapon UI marker

I've never actually had an issue locating the gun, as it always drops in the vicinity of your death - even if it does get thrown a bit. The problems begin in finding the gun and reaching trader in time to restock ammo or, of course, teammates picking it up and selling it. Gotta love that.
  2. I

Ok real question: Will Saber do any optimisation work to make the game run smoother?

This baffles me, as well. Why am I sitting through this long start up screen/freeze only to have these stutters when teammates load in during trader? Isn't everything in the game being loaded during these few moments we stare at our screens?
  3. I

New Paid Weapons

The pose itself is not copyrightable - but the striking of the pose (aka the emote) is... I only know that after all the nonsense with Usain Bolt after the Olympics, so yeah - you're wrong, Flips. In this case I suppose they wouldn't consider it a symbol or logo though so that's probably where...
  4. I

New Paid Weapons

Zero interest in these weapons. I've likely spent over 500 dollars on the community market in past years on KF2 things, but nothing about these weapons intrigues me enough to fork over the money [maybe if I like SWAT more I'd buy the shield/glock?]. I play a decent amount of Zerk, but I find...
  5. I

Platforms and characters

Why did this sit on Steam for a few years in development.. and now that it is finally releasing it's an Epic exclusive?
  6. I

End game freeze for 30 seconds

This also happens randomly for me as well - somewhere around 1 out of 4 games roughly. Glad to hear it wasn't my PC lol.
  7. I

A simplistic approach to buffing Survivalist

I know there are probably a dozen or two threads suggesting full re-worked (I believe I did one or 2 at some point, as well here). The perk is HOE viable in its current state in my opinion, but only with specific builds. This can be said somewhat for other perks, but moreso with Survivalist...
  8. I

KF-Farm_Remastered

I played the winter version - very nice stuff.
  9. I

Jaeger Dynamic FN FAL Skin is great! Please make more of these

Some of the more recent skins have been pretty sexy. The beyond horizon space elite [I think that's there name?] is what I always wanted from precious weapons. The contrast is very appealing on the skin. The new gun for the reward here also looks pretty nice. I need to get off my butt and...
  10. I

KF-SouthPark

Lol - nice, Rock. Merry xmas.
  11. I

PSA Regarding issue with the Matriarch Seasonal Objective

I've seen the Matriarch .. twice... since the update. But man if the achievement was for Krampus for King FP I would have unlocked it twice (at least) lol. Oh well.
  12. I

Wheres the new boss tripwire smh i get up n still nothing not even a update

You haven't received the new update with the boss yet.. it's still in beta. https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/yuletide-horror-beta-2-is-now-live.2334910/page-2#post-2336239
  13. I

TWI you destroyed my KF2 server's SSD!

Wow... that's crazy.
  14. I

Getting grabbed by a clot during the Abomination's suction ability causes permanent movement loss

Been there.. happened to me last weekend. In the live version, not the BETA and online.
  15. I

New Gun Pack Coming to KF2 Soon

It looks well done, but man.. it blocks more screen space than bone crusher or the swat shield. It reminds me of the top gun from Star Wars Dark Forces back in the 90's lol.