• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
dextronaut
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds delish. I keep changing my avatar. xD It's so freaking slow here, I have nothing better to do.
    What the hell, they closed my poll! >O Oh well, I guess that shrine of myself in the trader needs to be made, maybe we can do it on my map? xD
    I totally forgot I told you that. Haha, I come in to work yesterday morning, it was my half day, well I bring my coffee with me, and put it on top of my drawer that I am carrying to my desk. Next thing you know, that **** just falls over, and scolding hot coffee went ALL over me and all over my drawer, the money in the drawer. Hahaa, I was so mad, and I smelled like French Vanilla. e.e
    EW DUDE, OMFG. ASHASL;HJASKL; God I hate old soup. You know what I hate even more than old soup? REALLY old chips. The way they smell makes me want to jump off of a 5 story building. xD

I'll make you some soup and over night it to you.
    Oh bajesus. You caught what I had the day before, BUT THROUGH THE INTERWEBS! O.O So weird. Haaa. Well I hope you feel better. Being sick is not fun whatsoever. Hope you'll be down to play later, I mean.. it is Friday. One of the few times I'm willing to stay up late and play, because Saturday's are short *** days. Eat some saltines, they'll help settle your tummy.
    Did you get a chance to work on Modena any more last night? I might end up working on it tonight, not sure. Depends on this headache, whether it stays or goes. If not I have this weekend off, and I have an entire week off for vacation on the 26th. Praise Buddah, haha, I totally need a week off. I'll talk to you tonight when I'm home from work.
    NVM about the golden axe thingy for the map KF-Don'tFallDown2-FM I found Robot's x-mappackv21 thingy and it had 100 KF 2.5 maps including that! Oh, right I came here to tell you how awesome you are for porting all the KF 1.0 maps! Now I can finish KF 1.0 to KF retail SP campaign port!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…