• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by Azukki

1. Azukki

Microwave gun any good?

Killing zeds is of course the end goal in the game, and MWG is not impressive for doing that. It's not a good weapon for good circumstances. However, when problems come up, MWG can do a great job bailing you out. Heat Wave combined with MWG's primary fire's area of effect eliminates the issue of...
  2. Azukki

How many KF2 players go back to play KF1?

Despite QPs, gas crawlers, and EDARs' best efforts to make me go appreciate KF1 gameplay by comparison, KF2 headshot hitboxes spoiled me and I just can't go back to memorizing invisible spheres floating around over shoulders and through elbows.
  3. Azukki

HoE and Dosh

The spray with 500D at once can be controlled fairly well. To get it all on one particular player, aim for their feet. To put it on the ground free for the taking in a small pile, aim low and/or sprint backwards. I see the small piles as being a bit of an advantage: people know about what...
  4. Azukki

PSA Regarding issue with the Matriarch Seasonal Objective

So between the final blow thing and the randomized bosses, it would have been an average of 600 boss battles to finish the challenge if playing on full teams that lost half the time to the unfamiliar boss? 10x5x6x2
  5. Azukki

HoE and Dosh

You can already do that. Pop this in the console, and your L button will spew 500D per press: Setbind l "tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney" You can edit the command for a different button or more or less...
  6. Azukki

upgraded boomstick or doomstick?

Boomstick is terribly underwhelming compared to what it used to be, but if you adjust expectations to it being a tier 2, it's still a decent value. Boomstick upgraded to other tiers seems like a lousy value, though, each upgrade only adds 5% damage, and it gets expensive when you add up what...
  7. Azukki

Reminder to take the Yuletide Horror Bet 1 Survey

I'll mention again this issue with winterbites. When you hit a zed's collision cylinder, but not its hitzones, (such as shooting over a zed's shoulder) you lose out on the impact damage, which is most of the damage, and there's only the weak frost puff. This makes winterbites pretty lousy for...
  8. Azukki

Undetonated Explosive Projectiles Dissapearing.

I'm pretty sure this bug is now applying to the winterbites. If the snowball hits the zed's collision cylinder but no hitzones, it does detonate, but no impact damage gets applied, so there's only the weak area of effect frost puff.
  9. Azukki

Yuletide Horror Beta 1 Is Now Live!

solo offline console ~ enablecheats GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_Rifle_MosinNagant GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_SMG_G18 (this is officially supported) Anyways, Sanitarium is a bit neat, Incision and Mosin are pretty cool. Mat's brutal with whipping out quick ranged attacks, hug your...
  10. Azukki

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

A greater evil than Pat ever dreamed of.
  11. Azukki

Rhino says it's also for sharpshooter but doesn't appear in sharpshooter trader pod list

Conceptually, Rhinos not fitting Sharpshooter sounds right to me. Sharp's theme is deliberate headshots, but headshots don't really make the most out of Rhinos' specialty: fragments. Rhino bullets do just 70 damage to what you aim at, unimpressive, but then out the back, three fragments each can...
  12. Azukki

9mm: A compromise between ammo and damage

When they buffed 9mm to decap clots/etc with base damage just before they added the upgrade system, that was a missed opportunity, I think. My simple suggestion is 17 damage, 150 total max rounds. With the headshot bonus and rounding, that's 19 damage to heads. That way, even the slightest...
  13. Azukki

401 or 501 with Commando?

Commando FAL+401 is excellent for plain shooting zeds, the contrast between the two is about perfect. If you have the right one equipped for the zed you're shooting, you can really appreciate using the right tool for the job, but you can also get by with the wrong one. The healing darts are also...
  14. Azukki

Maybe Survivalist doesn't need a complete re-work?

I like Survivalist's general concept of using anything moderately well, my gripes about it are how it falls short on achieving that concept sometimes. Something to note about Survivalist is that merely having a variety of weapons is actually not a benefit to him over other perks. With one extra...
  15. Azukki

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

Definitely never at the initial $10 each prices, but from the start those were surely just a mind game to make the later discounted prices look good in comparison. I'd like to say never at all, since I'm disappointed in TWI for doing this, particularly after they were defending all the paid...