• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by avp2501

1. avp2501

Favourite TAB for maps

I've got so many maps installed that it's hard to route through to our favs. Ok we got the playlists but I've got a ton of those too. Any chance of simply having a favourites tab just like the trader now has.
  2. avp2501

Windows 7 issue with KFed

Just started using KFed after a LONG holiday from it and now that I'm using windows 7 find these annoying bugs. Is there any work arounds for these? I did try the compatibility modes but that didn't make a difference.
  3. avp2501

What's up with whitelisting?

The last whitelist update that we had was 11-15-2011 which is 11 months ago, I know that TW are busy doing what they do but is this whitelist idea really working? Personally I like the idea of the whitelist and if it got updated once a month i'd be happy but I wouldn't want to nag TW about it...
  4. avp2501

Steampunk Prize DLC doesn't save

The steampunk DLC was availble as a prize but not to buy so I acquired it through the summer camp prize booth If i change my character to any of my KF skins it will save and stay on the selected skin fine including the steampunk mr foster, however if I select one of the skins which was included...
  5. avp2501

Circus Event: So what are the modelers upto now?

So everyone at TW HQ have been working really hard on RO2 except for the modelers who have finished and worked on the Karn-Evil event. But now they have finished making that, what ARE the modelers upto??? Should we be expecting anything for the RO2 launch? Maybe KF skins for pre-ordering RO2?
  6. avp2501

Online Multiplayer Modes

I would love to see some online multiplayer gametypes both co-operative and competitive. Co-operative: Team Tower Defence - Just the same but with someone else helping you defend off the evil hordes. Competitive: Arcade VS - See who can get the highest score in the set amount of time playing...
  7. avp2501

Uk???

Other than it exists on steam there's no sign that it's comming out in the uk and the reason I ask is because tons of games arn't released in the uk for some reason, a good example is Assassins Creed which wasn't for sale on steam in the uk until Assassins Creed 2 was almost out. Also any ideas...
  8. avp2501

How do you change the console command key?

I want to change the console command key to a different key but how do I do this? KF uses this key ' which I find hard to avoid when typing to other players, is there some way that I can change it to something else like
  9. avp2501

KF-Barricade-Warehouse [NRB]

Recently I was playing on "Nation Red - Barricade" mode and it's inspired me to make a range of maps for Killing Floor. NR Barricade is basically a survival mode where zombies only come from either one or two directions, making the gameplay simple but with intense action. Current Release...
  10. avp2501

KF-WestCross

At some point on the forums (probably steam) someone was talking about wanting to play on a map which was kf-westlondon and kf-filthscross merged together, this didn't sound like a bad idea so I made it. I made this map ages ago and haven't got around to for some time, the file is dated April...
  11. avp2501

TW go and buy IG Warlord

Ok this is a little off topic but IG:Warlord is a great game, the retail version is on the quake 3 engine and the devs just haven't done any kind of updates for it. It's pretty much dead even though the game hasn't been out that long. TW go and have a LAN party with this and see what you...
  12. avp2501

So when can we dual wield the Mac 10?

Since you only use the one hand when using the Mac 10 I thought that it might be fun to be able to dual wield them. Of course if you also have the flamethrower then you should only be able to carry the one mac 10. Is this a good or bad idea?
  13. avp2501

KF-BioTech-Incident

After completing our mission we were on our way out, but unfortunately fate had other plans for us. Dig in and pray we have enough ammo left. Current Release Version: 1.0 (6.08mb uncompressed) Current Work in progress Version: 1.0 (6.08mb uncompressed) Playable: Yes (V1.0) Whitelisted: Yes...
  14. avp2501

Where is KF-Extinction?

I've done a search in the final and beta section of the forums and I keep ending up with the Hive. How does that work? Anyway I've found some issues / exploits and wanted to let optical shadows know about it.
  15. avp2501

KF-Cockup or KF-Whoopsie?

I was going to make this a poll but couldn't get it up and running. Anyway I've made a small map where the players are escaping and get trapped within an awkward area. The gameplay is very intense and the gameplay area is complete. The run to the gameplay area may get removed later on depending...