• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Good day chaps.

Now i was playing the other day Killing floor and i saw some comic "manly guys doing manly things". And i thought... Wouldn't it be manly to be able to PUNCH that stupid clot in the face? Hell... who cares about the clot punch a bloody FLESHPOUND in his ugly teeth. Now that would be manly. As for where they would fit... i'd say that you could sell your knife.... for like 10 pounds. LOL. and then punch some ugly bastards where it hurts. I know that this idea will never materialise but nobody suggested it and i think it would be simply AWESOME!!!:D

also,:IS2:

Reactions: Salad Snake
This ain't no circus act!
This is survival!
*slaps*
Snap out of it!
Hmm you know actually in private schneider's description there was a reference to him punching his way to survival i believe... also in a real survival situation... you wouldn't find a combat knife or a 9mm anywhere around and you'd use your fists in a worst case scenario:) also on that topic i understand with the military cadre to have that equipment, but the paramedic? :D or the foundry worker? also, *slaps*, no offence :D.

Upvote 0
I would love to see fists as an added joke weapon, the way you talk about selling your knife to access them is a good idea as well.

More important things to do with the game at this point though, not to mention HoS.
Agreed, but hey if someone has the time and nothing better to do, Go for it! xD

Actually i don't think it'd be hard to do, just model and texture the fist, and use the knife animations. IMHO (i'm not a coder or skinner) It shouldn't take longer than an hour.

Upvote 0

Actually i don't think it'd be hard to do, just model and texture the fist, and use the knife animations. IMHO (i'm not a coder or skinner) It shouldn't take longer than an hour.

Eh, I think you'd need to make new primary fire anims. But having the knife power attack is alright, it'd be awesome to backhand a clot. :p

Upvote 0

No, no, no.

The knife is too limited.

Use all the melee animations :D

Sweeping blow of the katana/axe, and the power shot of the chainsaw/axe, maybe mirror the machete's animations for some 1, 2 KOs. :)

Reactions: General Leo
Upvote 0
Well guys thanks for the support i guess... now all we need is one Yomommassis :D. just joking. but now that i see people who would want this... maybe some day TWI will look over my humble thread and say "what a fantastically fun idea! let's put it in!!!" =)).

also,

Anything that makes a game more like Doom is cool with me.
Hell yeah! and you'd play on DoomEd :p or Doom-Final :D

Upvote 0