• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops

Ghost dying was seriously demoralising. That guy had been at my side watching my back for 3 quarters of the game. A depressing moment unlike the airport slaughthouse that was funny.

^ This, not to mention Ghost had the same voice as Gaz in the original MW. I agree that the airport massacre didn't really make me think, wow this is bad. I spent 20 minutes decapitating soldiers with an anti-tank rifle in WaW so firing a machine gun at some civvies wasn't really all that bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ralfst3r and Moyako
Upvote 0
Hahahahahhaha they hired the same guy from COD5 that was making the voices for the american soldier in the zombie mode. :D

On a side note, WTF with the swastika o_O and the zombies/hellhounds looks exaclty like in COD5 (and i fail to see why there would be hellhounds in this game anyway)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hahahahahhaha they hired the same guy from COD5 that was making the voices for the american soldier in the zombie mode. :D

On a side note, WTF with the swastika o_O and the zombies/hellhounds looks exaclty like in COD5 (and i fail to see why there would be hellhounds in this game anyway)

Lol I think it's called Nazi Theatre or something, anyway Treyarch said that the original four survivors form WaW would make a return in Black Ops, so I can only assume that's the same guy from WaW.

Upvote 0
Apparently COD:BO is balanced for lean ... lol they added it back in. Gee ya think that had anything to do with the PC outcry in MW2?

But apparently the game isn't balanced for private dedicated servers, or more than 24 players, being that it's the MAXIMUM PLAYER LIMIT. Infinity Ward's MW2 eliminated PC's from the picture altogether ... Treyarch is just half-assing it, by quasi killing the PC community.

Last edited:
Upvote 0