• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Need Help! with Mut Per server stats!

First I add the main .u file to my redirect in zipped form for players to download.

Then I edit the ServerPerks3.ini to set MinPerksLevel= and other variables.

I finally launch the ServerPerksV3 using the following in my command line:

?Mutator=ServerPerksV3.ServerPerksMut

I don't add anything to the KillingFloor.ini or use the Web Admin Interface for this mutator.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First I add the main .u file to my redirect in zipped form for players to download.

Then I edit the ServerPerks3.ini to set MinPerksLevel= and other variables.

I finally launch the ServerPerksV3 using the following in my command line:

?Mutator=ServerPerksV3.ServerPerksMut

I don't add anything to the KillingFloor.ini or use the Web Admin Interface for this mutator.

I dont understand, "?Mutator=ServerPerksV3.ServerPerksMut"? where do you add that???? does the files autodownload when a Player enter in the server?

I saw those kind of codes in something called ".bat" what is that???
Notes that I have a Server dedicated that its hosted, so I can only add things by FTP, sometimes by FTP doesnt allow me to enter some folders and add/edit things like "Web" folder....

Please any easy way to get this mutator work at 24/7?? (all day)

Upvote 0
You add that ?Mutator info to the command line in the .bat file.

e.g.

Code:
ucc server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
becomes

Code:
ucc server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=ServerPerksV3.ServerPerksMut
In your KillingFloor.ini did you set up a redirect location?

[IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
RedirectToURL=http://www.myredirectlocation/[url]http://www.myredirectlocation/[/URL]
ProxyServerHost=
ProxyServerPort=3128
UseCompression=True

Did you also compress the ServerPerksV3.u file to become ServerPerksV3.u.uz2 using a compression application like this one and upload it to your redirect location?

Upvote 0
You add that ?Mutator info to the command line in the .bat file.

e.g.

Code:
ucc server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
becomes

Code:
ucc server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=ServerPerksV3.ServerPerksMut
In your KillingFloor.ini did you set up a redirect location?

[IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
RedirectToURL=http://www.myredirectlocation/[url]http://www.myredirectlocation/[/URL]
ProxyServerHost=
ProxyServerPort=3128
UseCompression=True

Did you also compress the ServerPerksV3.u file to become ServerPerksV3.u.uz2 using a compression application like this one and upload it to your redirect location?

Where can I find that .bat file??? on KF/System??? Or should I create that?

I didnt create a Redirect location, but I need it? or its just to make easer download for playerrs? I only want to have the basic idea, once I done that, I maybe will zip it....

Upvote 0
Why do you need the ServerPerksV3?

The ServerPerksV3 is used in place of the official Perks for running other mutators or making changes to the server that disable them.

If you're using any mutators or other downloadable content then it's important to upload them to a redirect area to speed up downloading to the players. Otherwise they may have a long wait as downloading from the server without a redirect is very slow.

Upvote 0
Why do you need the ServerPerksV3?

The ServerPerksV3 is used in place of the official Perks for running other mutators or making changes to the server that disable them.

If you're using any mutators or other downloadable content then it's important to upload them to a redirect area to speed up downloading to the players. Otherwise they may have a long wait as downloading from the server without a redirect is very slow.

I am using it cause I have a 10 player server, thing is:

- I put files from ServerPerksv3 on System, by FTP.
- I try to enter to my server, it says "connecting", and "connecting failed"... I want to know wich its my mistake,...

Upvote 0
What's your server ip address?

Do you have a redirect for the files you want downloaded?

You can either send me your server login details by PM so I can take a look directly at how it's set up or you'll have to contact your server host.

Nope, I dont have a redirect, cause the only thing that I need users to download its serverperksv3, but I dont know how cause Im noob xD....
mmm ok, I think thats not a problem since you look like a helpfull friend =) jeje I wiill send it to you by PM. What do you need? FTP info? Web admin?? or the control panel with the ini?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I added Marco's Max Player Mut to force your server to have 10 players slots.

In the KillingFloor.ini I added ServerActors=KFMaxPlayers.KFMaxPlayers under the two below and installed the mutator files in the system folder.

ServerActors=IpDrv.MasterServerUplink
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerActors=KFMaxPlayers.KFMaxPlayers

Now to consider the Perks...

EDIT

Waiting for the game server hosting company to open permissions to the Textures folder.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I added Marco's Max Player Mut to force your server to have 10 players slots.

In the KillingFloor.ini I added ServerActors=KFMaxPlayers.KFMaxPlayers under the two below and installed the mutator files in the system folder.

ServerActors=IpDrv.MasterServerUplink
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerActors=KFMaxPlayers.KFMaxPlayers

Now to consider the Perks...

EDIT

Waiting for the game server hosting company to open permissions to the Textures folder.

Done!!!!! Now the Textures folder its enabled by FTP!

Upvote 0
One more server saved from the clutches of the anti-Zed.

1) Added the 2K4Menus.utx texture to the server Textures folder.

2) As I don't have access to the command line and as it wasn't staying active during map changes, the ServerPerksV3 mut is added to the 'Voting GameConfig' area in the Web Admin Interface. This was done by going to Defaults > Voting GameConfig > Killing Floor KF 'Edit' > Adding Server Veterancy Handler V3 to Mutators > Update and the enable in the regular Mutators area. Thanks to Marco for this.

KF-ARG2.jpg

KF-ARG.jpg

Upvote 0
I am so happy that finally my server is working on 10 slots now....and with perks.. its great, you really saved me, I never thought that I could find a Very good, patient and helpfull persone as you, I will be ever grateful with you. If you need me for anything, just ask...... Again, Thanks a Lot!

And thx To Marco for making this great, awesome Muts!!!!!

Reactions: arramus
Upvote 0