• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

not letting one player take an entire carrier/half track

guzz60

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Australia
I hate in ost-front how sometimes players will take a vehicle for themselves and either drive around a map trying to run people over, or on tank maps speeding off leaving infantry without transport. So how about not letting you drive off until you have a minimum amount of passengers?
(sorry if this has already been discussed, or if there is an option I'm unaware of)

What I wonder is how will the transport system work.

Will there be driver and MG class that can't get out of the vehicle, and their job will be to carry troops from the spawn to the battle, and back to the spawn?

Will there be full enter/exit animations?

Or will it be like in Ostfront so is a free vehicle near the spawn for anyone to take?

:IS2:

Upvote 0
Have emphasis on clan support....

More clans....more people working together....more people working together....better use of resources.

Just one thing that indirectly effects another. So if you have a fancy clan page screen in game with your clan members and you can view all their stuff then that content is going to make people want to join a clan...

and so on and so fourth...

Upvote 0
Have emphasis on clan support....

More clans....more people working together....more people working together....better use of resources.

Just one thing that indirectly effects another. So if you have a fancy clan page screen in game with your clan members and you can view all their stuff then that content is going to make people want to join a clan...

and so on and so fourth...

actually that does sound like a pretty good idea, are clans supported at all in ost-front? (i know that is probably a stupid question ...)

Upvote 0