• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Medic Item

StarHero-D

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Fire Extinguisher: primary use to put out husk flames and heal 10% of your health a new type of gel developed by human forces designed to put out husk flames and heal the burns affected by it anyways you get the point the point is it gets annoying when you have husk flames blocking your sight during a crucial fight for your life anyways the healing propertys of this item is suppost to kick in when hit by husk fire blast

:l *sigh* why am i even bothering guess i hope at least 1 of my ideas would be included into kf oh well

Fire Extinguisher: primary use to put out husk flames and heal 10% of your health a new type of gel developed by human forces designed to put out husk flames and heal the burns affected by it anyways you get the point the point is it gets annoying when you have husk flames blocking your sight during a crucial fight for your life anyways the healing propertys of this item is suppost to kick in when hit by husk fire blast

:l *sigh* why am i even bothering guess i hope at least 1 of my ideas would be included into kf oh well
the idea of put out the husk flames is genial, but a extinguisher can't heal.. that's no make any sense dude..

Upvote 0
Why would you use something else than your medic-syringe that weights nothing? And i prefer having flames in my face over a smoke of cloud.

Lol Olivier. I hate smokes of cloud. :p

Anyway, this sounds like it'd be easily abused. Husks can be TERRIFYING on Suicidal, and incorporating a way of eliminating the screen blur seems like it could make them a joke.

Upvote 0
Anyway, this sounds like it'd be easily abused. Husks can be TERRIFYING on Suicidal, and incorporating a way of eliminating the screen blur seems like it could make them a joke.
A bit off topic, but... is there any reason in the graphics settings to turn on bloom, coronas, and motion blur? They all seem to me to degrade performance while providing no useful information and even concealing some.

Upvote 0