• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Specimen "Marhithera"

This idea, like your others, is not even half complete.

No it isn't complete. I've made that quite obvious. I've stated it was incomplete and I've asked for suggestions.

Despite this, you insist on not only posting it, but defending it, even though you have no idea what it is you are actually defending.

I know exactly what I am defending. People ask specific questions then I can give answers.

You even go on to say that people's assumptions are wrong, and then when Unit-05 used your own quotes to prove that their assumptions were actually correct, you simply ignore the truth and indirectly accuse him of trolling.

I posted his description just above and it was wrong. I posted an earlier explanation of why it was wrong.

Anyway, what exactly is the BFD? So he was wrong. And? I'm wrong all the time. I don't see what the big deal is in someone telling me that I am wrong or me telling someone that they are wrong. People get defensive with very little reason. Anonymity seems to breed thin skin.

BTW, I didn't accuse him of trolling. As a matter of fact, I didn't accuse him of anything. Yes, I replied because in that post he seemed to be looking for an argument and others in other replies always seem to look for insults as well. Now you may think that because I replied to his thread I was speaking directly to him, but I was speaking about many people here. Just a way to bring something up without directly pointing a finger.

Unit-5 said:
No? No as in I 'Just don't get it' or no as in, 'you are too insulted that I was blunt with your idea so you get obnoxious in an attempt to insult me.

Anyway FllakAttack, if you want me to stop posting, simply put me on your ignore list and you never have to worry about read my posts again. Easy fix.

Upvote 0
It's backwards.
I won't explain why cause there's nothing to discuss if I say "This is backwards because this and this and this. And only this.".

I don't think it is backwards. If you want to make suggestions, then make them. If you want to comment on how it is incomplete or a bad idea that can't be improved, then that only takes a single post.

So either positively or negatively contribute many times or negatively comment once. I welcome both.

Upvote 0
Description

You do know the description is from your own words though right? I mean, I DID just quote everything you said. Its not like I just added in information out of the blue. I quoted what you said. If I am wrong by what I summed up on, then you explained it wrong.

you say that the idea is not well thought over? Then why did you post it, The idea of this thread is post ideas that TWI and look at and use for merit, not look at it and fill the lines for you.

You say people are looking for a fight, I say you are asking to get beat up on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You do know the description is from your own words though right? I mean, I DID just quote everything you said. Its not like I just added in information out of the blue. I quoted what you said. If I am wrong by what I summed up on, then you explained it wrong.

Your description/interpretation/summation was wrong. I've specifically replied why it was wrong. And if you were wondering, no I do not get offended when someone is blunt. With short replies, I just assume brevity rather than rudeness.

Anyways, it isn't a big deal.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That's it. You aren't interested in a discussion. My bad for thinking you were.

Im interested in a discussion, but if its just a one sided bicker of you willing to say anything to 'top' what ever I got to say, then all you are doing is running your own post through the mud.

Though I may be only one person, but there is tons more that are trying to tell you that this idea is not good, infact, its such a bad idea we can't think up of anything to redeem it.

you 'win' the discussion, im off to play battlefield Bad Company 2

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your description/interpretation/summation was wrong. I've specifically replied why it was wrong. And if you were wondering, no I do not get offended when someone is blunt. With short replies, I just assume brevity rather than rudeness.
Oh, his interpretation was wrong was it? And you specifically explain why it was wrong? Let's take a look at these quotes again.

First, Unit's post:
So you want to add a fleshpound, with a pole stuck on it, call it a 'Marhithera', Make it immune to headshots, and instead of bullet spam to kill it, you want explosive spam instead?
Now your reply:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0