• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Where can I buy Silent Storm????

NoxNoctum

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 15, 2007
I want to buy this and its expansion (Sentinels) either seperately or in the "Gold" package but on Amazon just the original without the expansion is going for over $70 new and over $35 for used. For a game that's like 5 years old.

So ya... does anyone know where I can buy this?

The prices aren't much better on ebay. $30 for a used copy is what's on there right now for the original. Sentinels going for $13 brand new which is reasonable, but I want to buy the original first obviously, not the expansion :p.

I look at Amazon.fr and Amazon.de and they both have copies for reasonable prices but I don't want to have to play in French or German :(.

Last edited:
It seems there are 3 copies in their store in Sutton according to their website... so ya... if anyone lives there or near there or goes by there frequently... I'd appreciate it :)

Gibby if you really do go there a lot... I'd be indebted to you forever if you did it :)

I could paypal the money for shipping+game to anyone who's willing to do me this favor. I'd rather not have to pirate it :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In Poland that game + expansion cost about 5 euro, but I'm afraid that all copies here are in polish...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I really can't add much to what everyone else has said, but good luck dude!

Silent Storm is one of my 3 top games of all time, ***in' love it. I have never seen a better turn-based game. I re install it every 2 years, lol, its been on three separate computers already, you'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands if you want my copy :D

Upvote 0