• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Trailer

Well, due to the fact that nobody commented so long ago, and because NoGlory reminded me of the search function, and because this is the first thread ever on the Ideas and Suggestions page....

I Now Perform Thread Necromancy.....

Join the dark side.....we have cake:D

Well, actually, I accidentally posted on this thread and decided to make something out of it. enjoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So if I farted into a mic for a couple minutes and called the result "Killing Floor" that would make it perfect to use for the game because they have the same name? Not that the Dickenson version is farting into a mic. Neither is Holwin Wolf's "Killing Floor" or the cover by The Electric Sheep or Hendrix. I'm just trying to illustrate how absurd it would be to use a song for a game/movie/anything simply because of the title. Political conventions have failed really hard at this and are probably some of the best examples (ex: "Born In The USA" was Dole's campaign song. Palin used "Barracuda" for rally music. Both picked because of titles, the message completely overlooked).

Last edited:
Upvote 0