• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'm Crying Hard Right Now

Garbonzo

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 1, 2006
West Coast
Tears Of JOY!...No joke,running down my face right now as I type this

I can't hold them back sigh

I'm so happy right now after seeing this trailer omg so happy

I started to hyperventilate getting mad goose bumps and shivers.....then once I saw the :IS2: I started to bust out and cry omg

Thank you TripWire

thank you thank you thank you thank you so much I love you so much so so so so much so f'in much

You have saved gaming for me.......Now if the world ends in 2012 I can be happy I got to play ro2.....No joke...

You may read this and say get out more.....get a life...ect ect....I DONT CARE!

I LOVE YOU TRIP WIRE I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU I WISH I COULD WORK FOR YOU!!! even get coffe and dohnuts,just to be around you would make me life great!!!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LOVE YOU.

Tears Of JOY!...No joke,running down my face right now as I type this

I can't hold them back sigh

I'm so happy right now after seeing this trailer omg so happy

I started to hyperventilate getting mad goose bumps and shivers.....then once I saw the :IS2: I started to bust out and cry omg

Thank you TripWire

thank you thank you thank you thank you so much I love you so much so so so so much so f'in much

You have saved gaming for me.......Now if the world ends in 2012 I can be happy I got to play ro2.....No joke...

You may read this and say get out more.....get a life...ect ect....I DONT CARE!

I LOVE YOU TRIP WIRE I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU I WISH I COULD WORK FOR YOU!!! even get coffe and dohnuts,just to be around you would make me life great!!!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LOVE YOU.

A gaming orgasm perhaps?

:confused:

Upvote 0
I'm crying right now because of how many more months it'll be 'till we can play the game. ;-;

Oh god, I forgot that it's still miles from release. :eek:

It just looks INCREDIBLE!

I was impressed by RO:Ost, but I never found myself taking much interest in it as I was playing too much Killing Floor but after RO:HoS releases, I feel that I'm going to be playing it for a long, long time. :IS2:

Upvote 0